How is Deep Creek shaping up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Deep Creek shaping up?

I am hoping for a trip down over Memorial Day weekend hoping to to maybe catch an early King.
    What is/are everyone's thoughts?

The river will be high and dirty, like almost every opener. There is still lots of snow in Caribou Hills. There is still shelf ice even along the lower river. On a good note... The fishing rules were changed this yr to allow beach fishing in the usually 'closed' area during the days the river is open for kings. Salt water king action so far this yr has looked good. Today I saw about 6 boats out and watched all of them boat kings. One guy was trolling and practiced catch and release. The kings are definitely here.
    Your sarcasm is way, waaaayyyyyyyy more sarcastic than mine! :whistle:
    WWG1WGA! QANON

Comment

Originally posted by cod View Post
      The river will be high and dirty, like almost every opener. There is still lots of snow in Caribou Hills. There is still shelf ice even along the lower river. On a good note... The fishing rules were changed this yr to allow beach fishing in the usually 'closed' area during the days the river is open for kings. Salt water king action so far this yr has looked good. Today I saw about 6 boats out and watched all of them boat kings. One guy was trolling and practiced catch and release. The kings are definitely here.
      Thanks cod,
      That is the kind of reports we are all wanting to hear...........

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X