Lakes in South Central

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor_1
    replied
    Boat launch at fire lake has 20 yards of open ice. Rest of lake is still frozen but thawing fast

Leave a comment:

• pike_palace
    replied
    If you go, use bait. Fish will be sluggish due to cold water and not big on spinners or trolling gear. Just my experience.

Leave a comment:

• FishGod
    replied
    Delong and Sand are opened enough to fish.

Leave a comment:

• l@@kin_4_holes
    replied
    Thanks.

He is wanting to go fishing and hiking so that may limit some of the areas.

Leave a comment:

• Raptor_1
    replied
    Shorelines were starting to thaw at fire lake. I'll check it out again today and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• l@@kin_4_holes
    started a topic Lakes in South Central

Lakes in South Central

Any one know of any lakes that are opening up yet near Anchorage or the Penninsula?

I have a soldier that is wanting to get out and do some lake fishing this weekend and I haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks in advance.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X