Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by backlinkxa1
    i listen now pitbull hotel room do you like it?
    ummmmmmmmm... huh?

Comment

Originally posted by backlinkxa1
      i listen now pitbull hotel room do you like it?
      What the Heck are you talking about? Do you even know what this thread is for? I think It's a spammer Since this person apparently just joined then posted that wierd post...Either that or your on the wrong forum there buddy.
      There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Comment

When spammers make posts, the best approach is to simply hit the "report post" button. The quoted post above doesn't contain a link, but sometimes when their posts are referenced it actually gives them more of what they want - increased numbers of links increases their Google page rank, and that's what they're after moreso than just getting people to click their links.

Anyhow, thanks for the help. Spam rarely lasts very long on this site due to the diligence of our members in reporting it.

Comment

Thank you Brian.

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Comment

There are fresh water shrimp living in Quartz, that is why they bite on shrimp bait so well. They are just hitting what they are use to. Just like any where they may be hitting on one thing or another at any given time but shrimp is my best go to bait for Quartz.
            "Bark,bark,bark,sniff,sniff,bark,and bark" - Lynchs Blue Roan Lynch E.C.K.

Comment

Turnover @ Quartz is like that every year, and has been for the last 25. The fish are right there because thats where the truck dumped them in. They eat shrimp becuase like the other guy said - thats thier normal food, and right now they are trying to spawn ( they will not be successful), so they will be tight lipped.

I would advise you to never go to the Russian River if what you saw at Quartz made you mad. The Russian will likely give you an Aneurysm in short order.

Comment

I have been to the russian before It is why i said quartz reminded me of that.I guess nowadays people just dont care if they are rude or being *******s to other people.I will not be going to quartz on a weekend day again it is just not worth possibly getting into an argument or fight with those idiots.

Comment

From all my past experiences with rainbows at "ice out", I gotta believe they can be readily caught on flies. While I haven't been to Quartz yet, I've been fishing a couple other lakes where rainbows and char are taking chironomids fished under an indicator, and streamers on sink lines and sink tips. Anything that imitates their natural food source is a good bet. Shrimp, huh? Sounds like I'll be trying my scud patterns if I go there.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X