Early Russian Reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Russian Reports?

Iíve heard very little from the first two days of fishing on the Russian and upper Kenai. Any firsthand reports to share? Heading that way Monday.

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
    Iíve heard very little from the first two days of fishing on the Russian and upper Kenai. Any firsthand reports to share? Heading that way Monday.
    Floated the upper on Friday. Only heard of two sockeye being caught. ADF&G fish count shows 91 counted.
    Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan907 View Post
      <br/><br/>Floated the upper on Friday. Only heard of two sockeye being caught. ADF&G fish count shows 91 counted. <br/>Good luck. <br/><br/><br/><br/>
      <br/><br/>So youíre telling me thereís a chance.<br/><br/>Ha! <br/><br/>Well, I guess the fish are just waiting for me. Thanks for the report!

Comment

Lower river sonar is pinging record low numbers of ER sox... but most are very large.
        "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
        sigpic
        The KeenEye MD

Comment

Originally posted by fishNphysician View Post
          Lower river sonar is pinging record low numbers of ER sox... but most are very large.
          Any chance you can clarify this a bit or provide a link? Thanks!

Comment

We fished the Russian opening day around noon and both of us limited out in about an hour.

Comment

Floated the upper yesterday. Saw one guy with a limit of reds at the ferry. Only one or two floppers in the frog water.<br/><br/>Didnít actually try to fish for salmon though. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by extrema View Post

Any chance you can clarify this a bit or provide a link? Thanks!
                I got people... sorry, no link.

"Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
                sigpic
                The KeenEye MD

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by urbanhillbilly View Post
                    Any updates?
                    <br/><br/>Did well on Tuesday when we found a hole with 15-20 holding fish and no other anglers. Picked up a few quick limits, then it died. Wednesday and this morning were slow. There are a few fish in the river, but itís mostly a patient manís game.

Comment

Sounds about right… Hoping to make it down there soon, but not positive it will work out yet. Good luck to all!

Comment

Suicide run tonight produced no fish. Didnít even see any. Only a couple people had singles here and there.<br/><br/>Mom black bear and two Cubs by the hole just below grayling <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Too bad i’m going tonight....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...n__=%2As%2As-R

Comment

Fished the highway side of the Kenai near the ferry. 1 fish at 11:50 pm and 3 more landed by 3am…. Now I’m beat, getting too old for these midnight runs lol

Comment

Buddy and I hiked up early this morning and got our 3 each in about 2 hours. Missed a few. Still quite a few fish coming in. W<br/><br/>Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk<br/><br/>
                              I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
                              but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X