Juneau fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juneau fishing

My son wants to go rent a car in Juneau and fish some rivers for a quick weekend get away. Does anybody on here know if theres a place to rent gear there????? Also what are some good creeks and rivers to hit around june???? Thanks in advance

Talk to Brad and Alaska Fly Fishing goods for spots and timing. you should be able to find, dollies in the saltwater (near the mouths of creeks) and King salmon at fish creek. Many lakes (windfall, Dredge lakes, Peterson lake). There are sockeye to be found on windfall creek but that's only Wednesdays and Saturdays (I think been a few years).

As for rentals are you talking about gear or a car? again I would talk to Alaska Fly fishing goods and they should be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by AKducks View Post
      Talk to Brad and Alaska Fly Fishing goods for spots and timing. you should be able to find, dollies in the saltwater (near the mouths of creeks) and King salmon at fish creek. Many lakes (windfall, Dredge lakes, Peterson lake). There are sockeye to be found on windfall creek but that's only Wednesdays and Saturdays (I think been a few years).

As for rentals are you talking about gear or a car? again I would talk to Alaska Fly fishing goods and they should be able to help.
      Gear or both. He will need a car too

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X