Russian River Campground Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian River Campground Trade?

Is anyone interested in trading a spot on the Silver Salmon loop (sites 30-44) for a site on the Red Salmon Loop for June 18-21? I got a spot on the RS loop, but friends are on the SS loop, and was hoping to be closer to them. Not a big deal, and know this is a long shot for those exact dates. I really like the RS loop, since it is right on the river and can access it from the loop and don't need to walk down the road like the SS loop. Thanks!

Sorry can't help, but I am extremely jealous of you. I have been trying to get a spot every day since the 15th without a single success.

Just must not be my luck this year...

Comment

Originally posted by sockeyefun View Post
      Sorry can't help, but I am extremely jealous of you. I have been trying to get a spot every day since the 15th without a single success.

Just must not be my luck this year...
      Thanks. Tried for ~10 days straight last year without any luck. This year had two computers and my phone open, and my wife also had her iphone open. At exactly 6am, I got the one site. It's amazing, a millisecond difference in click time and they are all booked up.

Comment

Originally posted by a2thak View Post
        Thanks. Tried for ~10 days straight last year without any luck. This year had two computers and my phone open, and my wife also had her iphone open. At exactly 6am, I got the one site. It's amazing, a millisecond difference in click time and they are all booked up.
        It's insane man. Its a race, hit it early enough, but not too early that you get rejected.

Can't win it this year still. But I still hold out hope every morning at 10am eastern time

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X