No announcement yet.

Kenai River Silvers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the top.... What are you guys seeing? A coworker of mine usually fishes somewhere below Big Eddy and has caught a few, but, as he said, has been skunked more times than caught. He had one good night about a week ago there they had 8 on and boated 4. Other than that he's caught one or two, here and there, and fishes almost every night after work. My son and I went yesterday upriver around Bear Creek and came up with a big nada. I tried flies the whole time and he threw spinners. Other than him pretty much hitting one on the head, and then what he said, thought he had one on the dorsal that got off right away, that was it. I texted my friend while we were fishing to ask if he was fishing and he said he had gone early but caught nothing saying, "It's slower than snot right right now." So how's the fishing been for you all?
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Slower than FROZEN snot!!!

Comment

I fished from shore Mon through Wed last week and caught only 4 fish, using eggs under a bobber. Looking at river guide facebook pages, it hasnt been that great this year. Fish were smaller this year for me. After I quit, friends of mine fished another day and got nothing.

Comment

Well I’m guessing by the lock of activity on this thread things haven’t changed much. Looks like the water is dropping too which means they should be easier to find and no one is talking! That’s not a good sign.

Comment

Originally posted by kenaibow fan View Post
            Well I’m guessing by the lock of activity on this thread things haven’t changed much. Looks like the water is dropping too which means they should be easier to find and no one is talking! That’s not a good sign.
            Haven't been out as much as we'd like but we've been skunked every time. I did catch a fly rod though.
            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Lol man hope it was a keeper!

Comment

Fished the Upper the other day for trout. Saw many silvers in the slack water.

Comment

Originally posted by thymallus View Post
                  Fished the Upper the other day for trout. Saw many silvers in the slack water.
                  How was the trout fishing?

Comment

Trout fishing has been very good for the past 2 weeks.

Comment

Fishing was fantastic! The trout are definitely glutted, so we just kept changing beads to figure out what mood they were in. The flesh bite should be really good soon.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X