Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Denali Bows

Originally posted by IFISHAK View Post
    That's probably one of the best stillwater videos I've seen made. Excellent job! Rep sent. What was that fly you were using?

Comment

Great video, and some solid tunes fer sure, you mind clueing me in on the band/album?

Comment

Originally posted by slimm View Post
        Great video, and some solid tunes fer sure, you mind clueing me in on the band/album?
        The Black Keys

All their albums rock. but I'm pretty sure all those songs are on thickfreakness.

Comment

Very Nice Indeed, had me interested till the end :topjob: Thanks for sharing
          sigpic
          Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
          www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Cool thanks icb,, my brother gave me a external hard drive with 83,000 songs i'm pretty sure I seen a bunch of Black keys on there, i'll check it out.

Comment

Love the 2nd hog lurking in the background at 9:10. Great example near the end of why not to remove fish from the water, too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
                That's probably one of the best stillwater videos I've seen made. Excellent job! Rep sent. What was that fly you were using?
                some black leaches, a pink thing i tied that is bucktail and pink chenelle with brass eyes on the hook end, kinda looks like a shrimp?, and huge pink wogs/cactus chenelle. Larry used nymphs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by icb12 View Post
                  The Black Keys

All their albums rock. but I'm pretty sure all those songs are on thickfreakness.
                  Dan Auerbach "I want some more" is on a solo album i think

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X