Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birdstrike
    replied
    If floating from Tustumena to the highway you can just bike shuttle it. Drop a bike in the woods near the takeout as you drive in, float, peddle to the lake and drive back to the takeout. I think it took me about an hour total for the ride/drive shuttle. During that time my wife had broken down the raft and gear so we were ready to load when I got back.

Leave a comment:

• FishGod
    replied
    Yup, that's the number I was just texted.

Leave a comment:

• Yoopersteelie
    replied
    Got the number from the Merch. Nancy seems to be running the show again at 425-367-1213

Leave a comment:

• FishGod
    replied
    Originally posted by Yoopersteelie View Post
    No luck with that one, they're in the Sterling area and closed for the season. Anyone else have any info?
    I've had shuttles in October in that area. I'll call one of my giude buddies for a number.

Leave a comment:

• akmagnum
    replied
    Anyone use the Kasilof Shuttle in 2014 and have a phone number? I've tried all the old phone numbers in my phone and not getting anything in reply today. Thanks.
    where are you going to pull out? Im thinking Ill float from tustamena next week if the kenai floods but have never gone past the old cohoe cove campground.

Leave a comment:

• DannerAK
    replied
    No luck with that one, they're in the Sterling area and closed for the season. Anyone else have any info?
    I scoured the interwebs and couldn't find any shuttle services open this late in the season for the Kasilof. I tried to help a fellow yooper out....
    Have you called any charters or guide services in the area? They may have some better help.

Leave a comment:

• Yoopersteelie
    replied
    Originally posted by FishGod View Post
    I can't remember if this is for a Kenai or Kasilof shuttle, but try 262-2331

Leave a comment:

• FishGod
    replied
    Anyone use the Kasilof Shuttle in 2014 and have a phone number? I've tried all the old phone numbers in my phone and not getting anything in reply today. Thanks.
    I can't remember if this is for a Kenai or Kasilof shuttle, but try 262-2331

Leave a comment:

• Yoopersteelie
    started a topic Kasilof Shuttle?

Kasilof Shuttle?

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X