Long Lake (Glenn Hwy) Motor Restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Lake (Glenn Hwy) Motor Restrictions

Ok, this might fall under "you should do a search or go to ADFG" but I am not seeing anything and I don't want to assume anything. In the Matsu there is a heading titled "all other lakes" but I wasn't sure that lake fell into Matsu or just which area. Is there a gasoline motor restriction on Long Lake? Thanks to all!

I know this might not help, but usually if there is motor restrictions placed on a lake, it is post by the public access.

Comment

Long Lake

Originally posted by kenaibow fan View Post
      I know this might not help, but usually if there is motor restrictions placed on a lake, it is post by the public access.
      I have seen some of those signs not at LL, but I would like to find out before I lug my little gas motor all the way up there tomorrow..:shot:

Comment

Not that it means anything, but I've seen many boats with gas motors on the lake, including big inboard jet boats.

Comment

Big Jets?

Originally posted by Frostbitten View Post
          Not that it means anything, but I've seen many boats with gas motors on the lake, including big inboard jet boats.
          Wow, hardly enough room to stretch anything out... thanks though. I have been checking various locations within the regs and can't find a thing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Whelenator View Post
            Wow, hardly enough room to stretch anything out... thanks though. I have been checking various locations within the regs and can't find a thing on it.
            Those bigger boats just trolling, but out there nonetheless.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X