Snow Snow and Snow Paxson / Summit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Snow and Snow Paxson / Summit

So you know if your heading down to Tangle Lakes, Summit and or Paxson tonight you will be hitting a fair amount of snow so far up to about 5 inches. Rumor also has it the West Fork might be making the main river a little high and dirty. Hopefully Walt will chime in and report.

Snow.. say what its june. put my ice fishing gear away alrdy.lol
    Got to look good even in defeat. IMAGE is everything.

Comment

I could have sworn I saw fresh snow on the Kenai Mts. yesterday morning on my way to work.....
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ak Laker Hunter View Post
        Snow.. say what its june. put my ice fishing gear away alrdy.lol
        I woke up to it in the rv at 5:30am on side of paxson. Crazy. Got some killer video and photos if I can figure out how to attach. Or just search Kevin McHenry on Facebook. I made the videos public. Insane stuff for June 18.

Comment

Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
          I could have sworn I saw fresh snow on the Kenai Mts. yesterday morning on my way to work.....
          Pioneer Peak had fresh snow this morning. Hard to believe after the weather we had in May :-(

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up. We will be there in a week. Any idea what the grayling fishing will be like?
            "I'm going out to fish." - Peter

Comment

Oh the East Fork should be fine and anything coming out of Paxson should be fine after that anyone's guess. KMAC I actually woke up in the middle of the night saw your text and laughed. I believe it was 2004 or 5 I had several TDY folks from Eielson on the river 4th weekend the week prior to that almost 2 ft snow. Good times.

Comment

That poor fella stuck out there on the bike cracked me up! Ditto for your comments!
                Originally posted by KMac View Post
                I woke up to it in the rv at 5:30am on side of paxson. Crazy. Got some killer video and photos if I can figure out how to attach. Or just search Kevin McHenry on Facebook. I made the videos public. Insane stuff for June 18.

Comment

Any news on snow levels and future forecast?
                  There's a fine line between fishing....

and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Albradley View Post
                    Any news on snow levels and future forecast?
                    Drove back today and all snow is gone except some traces on tundra. Gulkana below west fork is high chocolate.

Comment

Snow on the Taylor Highway the same day---around Mt. Fairplay.
                      "Your papers are not in order"

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X