X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More big bows

Hog back lake

Sent from my iPhone

My fish don't bleed or my hands are in the gills These fish I catch are released unharmed. Most people can talk Thier smack.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

what's with the disclaimer?

Comment

little man in little boat small fish small hook no blood......wow ,,,

Comment

QUOTE=wesak81;1400255]That's a nice fish. That's a shame u killed it

Maybe thats why the disclaimer??
          Sent from my iPhone[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here we go with the drama.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Great rainbows wes. Just ignore people. Just leave your thoughts to yourself. Most people don't know better then just be rude. We need to get back on the water again I been super busy. Good job on the king last night someone has to catch em. By the way if people were smart enough. There's a difference in size between lakers and rainbows.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

I have fished with Wes a lot and he does a good job handling his fish. I am fairly certain he has caught some of these fish in the pictures he posts more than once. He uses single hooks to allow for easy removal and less damage. I have yet to see a lake full of dead fish floating around after he has fished it. If you don't like the pics he posts don't click on the link. From my understanding we are all here on the forum for the enjoyment and promotion of the sport.
                The secret to fishing is: Fish where the fish are.

Comment

Nice bows. surprised you not out hammering salmon.
                  Got to look good even in defeat. IMAGE is everything.

Comment

More big bows

Hey Pete!!

Comment

Yeah i wish i was closer to all the salmon. congrats lucky dog
                      Got to look good even in defeat. IMAGE is everything.

Comment

Got a king last night buddie

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by AKSweetPete View Post
                          I have fished with Wes a lot and he does a good job handling his fish. I am fairly certain he has caught some of these fish in the pictures he posts more than once. He uses single hooks to allow for easy removal and less damage. I have yet to see a lake full of dead fish floating around after he has fished it. If you don't like the pics he posts don't click on the link. From my understanding we are all here on the forum for the enjoyment and promotion of the sport.
                          I don't think anyone has questioned Wes' fish handling techniques...but it seems he was a bit critical of how others do it.

Comment

Good looking bows Wes. Keep up the great work of promoting catch and release. Not sure why there are those out there that feel the need to destroy everything they catch. Those are some nice healthy bows you have and it's awesome to know they are swimming around to fight another day.

Comment

Originally posted by wesak81 View Post
                              My fish don't bleed or my hands are in the gills These fish I catch are released unharmed. Most people can talk Thier smack.

Sent from my iPhone
                              Maybe you shouldn't remove them from the water if you plan to release them Wes, it would be easier on them.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X