No announcement yet.

Russian River opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heading down to the Russian this weekend that would be willing to meet up with me down there and show me how to fish that place. Been in Alaska for 3 years now and never fished the Russian. Familiar with the Kenai but never been up the Russian. PM me. Thanks.

Comment

Friends report opener was epic but people have the fish moving fast. Also hear a bunch of dumb ass's have the river blocked at the edge of the sanctuary so no fish will come up.

Comment

Originally posted by NORTH2AK View Post
        Friends report opener was epic but people have the fish moving fast. Also hear a bunch of dumb ass's have the river blocked at the edge of the sanctuary so no fish will come up.
        Nothing new there!

Comment

Anyone wanna do a weeknight run? I drive u pay the fuel costs. Let me know. Thanks from anchorage and back to anchorage. Evening run. No drug addicts
          Semper Fi!

Comment

You drive a geo?

Sent while partying

Alaska swamp man pro staff
            I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
            but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

Originally posted by greythorn3 View Post
              Anyone wanna do a weeknight run? I drive u pay the fuel costs. Let me know. Thanks from anchorage and back to anchorage. Evening run. No drug addicts
              If I'm paying for fuel, why wouldn't I just drive myself?

Comment

Originally posted by AKdreamn View Post
                If I'm paying for fuel, why wouldn't I just drive myself?
                Perhaps, someone with no vehicle is looking for just this kind of offer.

Perhaps, greythorn3s' vehicle gets better MPG than someone else's vehicle and is looking for just this kind of offer.

Perhaps, someone would like a partner for the trip and desires not to be the "driver".

Perhaps, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by .338WM View Post
                  Perhaps, someone with no vehicle is looking for just this kind of offer.

Perhaps, greythorn3s' vehicle gets better MPG than someone else's vehicle and is looking for just this kind of offer.

Perhaps, someone would like a partner for the trip and desires not to be the "driver".

Perhaps, etc...
                  Well u could drink and fish and not have to worry about driving. I just hate going alone. I mean I would consider even splitting fuel costs and parking fees. Just wanna get a few fish for the clan.
                  Semper Fi!

Comment

My mpg isnt that great. About 16-21 ford diesel
                    Semper Fi!

Comment

Im heading out on Saturday. I usually cross the ferry and fish the kenai I don't do the Russian too much. Im hoping there are still fish pushing through like there was on the opener. Any updates of fish pushing up through the canyons or bings at all?

Comment

I might be interested next week, I have it off and will probably head down Wed-Thur with the wife. But I hate driving and would probably be up to it earlier in the week.

Comment

You planning on just driving down and back in the same night? I may be interested. PM me.

Comment

Will be there at first light tomorrow. I hope u guys left some fish for me

Comment

Originally posted by SalmonSlut View Post
                              Will be there at first light tomorrow. I hope u guys left some fish for me
                              Very tough fishing on the Russian! The sanctuary is packed with reds but they are not moving!

Comment

Originally posted by Yellowstone View Post
                                You planning on just driving down and back in the same night? I may be interested. PM me.
                                Yes sir. The night run have to be back in town before 4am
                                Semper Fi!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X