Kenai Reds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenai Reds

Anyone have any information on the early run reds on the kenai. I am hearing stories of them running and being caught at swiftwater, Just trying to confirm before I head down for a suicide run tonight. Thanks for any info!

A few being caught here and there but still really slow.
    sigpic

Comment

Any suggestion on where to try? Swiftwater had a report today with a guy holding 5 on a stringer. Any other good spots worth giving a try?

Comment

He probably wasn't standing long with five , as the limit is only three right now! I did hear from someone working the sonar site that they are seeing more reds lately.

Comment

Originally posted by akcarv View Post
          He probably wasn't standing long with five , as the limit is only three right now! I did hear from someone working the sonar site that they are seeing more reds lately.
          Didn't they EO to 6 already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

maybe his buddy took the picture and was a combined limit....
            I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
            but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

I had my wife's, my pops, and my Klutina limit on one stringer before and caught a lecture from Ak Trooper about a 'stringer law'. I'm assuming he was trying to get at the possession law. Anyways since then I have only kept my limit on my stringer. Keep in mind Some folks fish proxys too!

Comment

Originally posted by limon32 View Post
                Didn't they EO to 6 already?

Possession limit was increased to six but the daily bag is still 3.

Comment

And it is not an EO, it is regulation and in the book.
                  "The North wind is cold no matter what direction it's blowing"

Comment

been fishing everyday since thursday. Only landed 2 legal fish. One guy left with a limit on friday but I saw him keep a snagged fish and he had been at it for a while so I have no doubt others he had were snagged too.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X