Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trailblazersteve
    replied
    Get flown to Figure Eight lake. Two friends caught over 400ea in a couple of hours. Was insane from what I was told..

Leave a comment:

• DuckFreak
    replied
    Thanks for all the info guys. I'm headed out tomorrow to try something. I'll let you know if I find anything.

Leave a comment:

• c6 batmobile
    replied
    Couple guys I know have been killing it at big lake. They caught a 17lb pike there last week.

Leave a comment:

• faemystique
    replied
    Memory, Prator or Nancy lakes in matsu. I'm gonna try memory Lake for the first time. I grew up in Wisconsin and have fished the northern in the Nancy Lake system. If you like canoeing most of the lakes will supply you with pike. Put in at Tanaina Lake and do the loop over the course of a few days.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• kenaibow fan
    replied
    try fire lake, they have pike in there! Whatever you used before will work here also.

Leave a comment:

• bkmail
    replied
    Sloughs off the Susitna river system.
    Got a boat?
    BK

Leave a comment:

• DuckFreak
    started a topic I wanna kill some pike!

I wanna kill some pike!

I would really like to go kill some pike this weekend but I have never fished them up here and was wondering if you folks could point me in the right direction.

Anyone have any tips? What do you normally catch them on? I grew up in Minnesota and we used to just toss dare devils into the weeds, will that work?

I'd really appreciate any advice you could give.

Thanks!

PS - I live in Eagle River.

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X