Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Akbrownsfan
    replied
    I fished Fridays afternoon high tide from incoming, high slack, and an two hours of the outgoing tide. It was dead, and I only saw one Jack jump. Nice sunny day though. I heard Wednesday was good at outgoing tide. (of course the old "you shoulda been here.......)

Maybe with bigger tides later in the week the numbers will pick up.

Leave a comment:

• c6 batmobile
    replied
    There are fish but it is very slow. Like less than 5 per tide being taken. Ive seen pics of a few decent sized ones in the 25 lb range but that most are around 8-15 tops. I fished it yesterday and today but Im going to give it a rest for a few days and wait for more fish.

Leave a comment:

• ninja
    replied
    Gonna try and hit it up by the Bait Shack next weekend. Hope to see a push of fish.

Leave a comment:

• homer907
    replied
    So I have been gone a week has a push of fish arrived or is it still pretty slow?

Leave a comment:

• Bob the fisher
    replied
    The force is definitely with you fisherman.... I will be out there in my boat, the "Bob on This". Say Hi if you see me... "fishon"

Originally posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post

Caught king number 2 last night...fool for the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• homer907
    replied
    Awesome job I'm in Vegas now I'll be back in 5 days can't wait to hit the creek again, then I'll be heading to Seward to snag reds!!

Leave a comment:

• kenaibow fan
    replied
    "throw it, and they will come."

Leave a comment:

• 4merguide
    replied
    The fish "whisperer"......

Leave a comment:

• JediMasterSalmonSlayer
    replied
    Lighting struck twice, trooper checking license said I should go to Vegas. He said he knew of 4 fish caught. Don't forget to send your photos to the website for "fish of the week"

www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Leave a comment:

• willphish4food
    replied
    Originally posted by Cheech907 View Post
    Nice fish Jedi!!! question for ya, The kodiak Customs have that much over a Vibrax? It appears so, but is this the norm?
    Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Its another tool in the box of the accomplished pro.

Leave a comment:

• Cheech907
    replied
    Nice fish Jedi!!! question for ya, The kodiak Customs have that much over a Vibrax? It appears so, but is this the norm?

Leave a comment:

• Albradley
    replied
    Originally posted by homer907 View Post
    So I just got back from work today I'm gonna hit the creek the next 2 days had anyone heard of any other kings caught besides the one 20#?
    I saw an article with our own Jedi holding up a king from ship creek Today

Leave a comment:

• JediMasterSalmonSlayer
    replied

Caught king number 2 last night...fool for the city.

Leave a comment:

• JediMasterSalmonSlayer
    replied
    I admit it, unfair advantage. LMAO I started mind melting that salmon about a week ago. Sure to see lots of others in the mud tomorrow, maybe head to Whittier on Sunday?

Leave a comment:

• bigcox
    replied
    First king out of the ditch? Jedi mind tricks? Haha

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X