No announcement yet.

Travel rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ,Dont know if they ship out of the uk or not there are afew 4and5 peice spining rods here.
    http://www.sportfish.co.uk/spinning/spinning-rods

I normaly take 6 rods to alaska in a large rod case .This year I am considring purchising travel rods for the same resons as yourself .

Comment

Albright makes an 8'3" 4pc spinning rod rated 12-20# test.
      sigpic

Comment

jimss.
        Did you find your 9' travel spin rod yet ?
        I have a Brand new 9' 4-pce Temple Fork Ourfitters TiCr2. It is a S904 HVY. Line wt. 10-25lb Lure wt. 3/4-2 1/2 Bought it new last year with the intend on using it but I have turned my attention to Mexico instead. This is a drift / float spin. Just what you're looking for.

Pm me if you'd like.

Originally posted by jimss View Post
        With excess airline baggage charges at a premium I've been searching high and low for a 3 or 4 piece steelheadish rod in the 9ish' range and have run into deadends. Three to four piece flyrods are pretty much the norm any more but I'm finding it nearly impossible to find lengthy 3 or 4 piece spinning rods. I bought a super nice 7' Temple Fork Outfitters rod the other day (Gary Loomis started his own line) that works great...but I'm looking for an 9'+ rod for drift fishing. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

Screaminreel,

I tried to send you a pm regarding you post about the fly rod and it says that you cannot recieve a pm. plz send me a pm if you would as i have some questions about it...

Thanx man..."fishon"

Originally posted by screaminreel View Post
          jimss.
          Did you find your 9' travel spin rod yet ?
          I have a Brand new 9' 4-pce Temple Fork Ourfitters TiCr2. It is a S904 HVY. Line wt. 10-25lb Lure wt. 3/4-2 1/2 Bought it new last year with the intend on using it but I have turned my attention to Mexico instead. This is a drift / float spin. Just what you're looking for.

Pm me if you'd like.
          "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

Comment

Sent you an email or try.
            bronco7406@hotmail.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X