Willow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow

Just got back from Willow. Saw about 4 small kings roll in a 3 hour period. Talked with several people who were there all day...nothing caught!!! You can feel the early closure coming!

Well thats better than earlier reports of nothing rolling and nothing caught.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

The Parks streams are dead. Might as well stay home, or travel south.

Comment

Just heard from the guy at Sportsmans Warehouse that they doing pretty good on Willow. Guess someone is lying or it just happened to pick up today.

Comment

well if you want to waste the gas to find out be my guest but I live 20 minutes down the road and have been in the area a lot the last 2 weeks and trust me it is not pretty good. Don't get me wrong one person might have gotten lucky and hooked a fish but there isn't a lot of fish holding or moving threw the mouth.

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't believe a word that Sportman's says. Never been accurate from their mouths, or their boards.

Comment

Originally posted by akfshklr View Post
              Personally, I wouldn't believe a word that Sportman's says. Never been accurate from their mouths, or their boards.
              There are knowledgeable people that work there you just have to find the right one. Some of them dont know their own a-hole from a hole in the ground. Ive had some very good experiences there though.

Comment

It's all about selling the product don't trust a salesman....
                Dan

Comment

Lets turn this thread into something not related to the start! Any one that thinks any fish at all is good should have been here 25+ years ago. Back then by this date if you knew what your doing, could hook and release 10-15 kings in a day. Man I use to love to catch a nice big one and let it go in front of many that couldn't catch flies if they where using honey.

Comment

so what everyone is saying is that is it slow out there........ :sleep:

Comment

to say the least......and from the looks of it, they are starting to shut places down.

Comment

Originally posted by c6 batmobile View Post
                        There are knowledgeable people that work there you just have to find the right one. Some of them dont know their own a-hole from a hole in the ground. Ive had some very good experiences there though.
                        C6, I have never been so lucky at Sportmans.

Comment

Originally posted by akfshklr View Post
                          C6, I have never been so lucky at Sportmans.
                          There is a guy that works in the fishing dept. His name is Billy Ray. He also works at B&J's. Hes been great both times Ive been there.

Comment

Give the kings a break and go out and kill some bears. That's more fun anyways...

Comment

Fished Willow and sheep a little this morning. 1 fish was landed at Willow from 6am-7am. 5 fish at sheep from 6am-8am, with about double that missed. 15-20 lines in water at both spots.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X