Deshka Success..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshka Success..

Figured we would take a drive up North and fish the Deshka for the morning and glad we did. Wife got this beauty about 6:10 on the ol' Vibrax. Did some CnR and had a great time. Rained abit but turned out to be a great day on the river with little to no wind. Lots of boats and numerous fish taken from what I seen. Nothing really big yet but next weekend we will be heading back up so maybe then. Glad I got away from Ship to regain my sanity.LOL.

Tight Lines...
    Attached Files
    "A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." T. R.

Congrats dude! Awesome fish!
    Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

Comment

That's awesome. Did you fish on your boat or with a guide?
      I heard the deshka has been hot and cold.
      Looks like it was hot today.
      Nice Fish!

Comment

What a monster! Awesome looking.
        Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

Nice Fish!!

Comment

Congrats on that sweet king!
            http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

great job i may one day hit the deshka untill then ship it is!
              -Tight Lines & head shakin
              sigpic

Comment

Very nice, way to put it to work!!
                sigpic
                Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
                www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

very Nice...!! glad to see someone is catching something over there...!!!

Comment

Great fish! Great photo!
                    No habitat, no hunter.

Comment

Nice fish, looks like the wife was pretty proud too!
                      Should be getting better and better out here as we approach the peak of the run in the next week or two.
                      BK
                      BK Marine Services 232-6399
                      Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
                      Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
                      Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

went there this morning with a buddy. I caught my first fish at 6:05, got 4 10-15 pounders before I got this one at 8 nothing to special but a keeper. My buddy couldnt catch a thing until I gave him my pole then he caught a smaller one and we decided to keep it and get outta there. A lot of boats for a monday, and a lot of fish being caught. ill be back there tomorrow

Comment

I was up there hanging out with a Hippie in my Wooldridge AK today. Three straight 3am starts and I think I am going to take a couple days off! Today was all about the kids so having fun was the focus. Ended up not getting a thing but had a great time and the weather was fantastic!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuJon View Post
                            I was up there hanging out with a Hippie in my Wooldridge AK today. Three straight 3am starts and I think I am going to take a couple days off! Today was all about the kids so having fun was the focus. Ended up not getting a thing but had a great time and the weather was fantastic!!
                            Your kids nailed it "I'd rather be not catching fish than be home".

Skookum Hobbits to be sure.

Thanks again for a good day man.
                            “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
                            "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Comment

Originally posted by LuJon View Post
                              Wait...what??? Somehow in the busyness of my past two weeks I missed that you were back home. When did that happen? Good sir, beers are in order.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X