Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foul-mouthed fish?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Foul-mouthed fish?

    What do you think?



    "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
    sigpic
    The KeenEye MD

  • #2
    WoW!!!!!


    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

    Comment


    • #3
      Eerily similar to some of the fish in the Niagara River during the Love Canal years. Early 1970's for those who are unaware. Thought tho have been the result of chemical companies along the river dumping byproducts directly into the river. Love Canal name came about from a nearby subdivision with an abnormally high percentage of miscarriages during the same timeframe.

      More to the point, I'd guess some type of bacterial infection. Take the fish to the ADF&G biologist in Kenai for necroscopy to get the answer.

      Don't need to see any more of those!

      Comment


      • #4
        Now the look on the kid's face makes sense...

        Comment


        • #5
          Not to play into the tinfoil hat agenda...BUT....

          Potential fall-out of the Japanese reactor issue?
          “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
          "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks...Now I gotta go Bleach out my eyes!!!

            I hope you burned it.
            "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
            ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
              WoW!!!!!


              LMAO!! you get rep!!
              sigpic
              Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
              www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AlaskaHippie View Post
                Not to play into the tinfoil hat agenda...BUT....

                Potential fall-out of the Japanese reactor issue?
                I think that would have to be one heck of a fast swimming fish to get from there to here already.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by anchskier View Post
                  I think that would have to be one heck of a fast swimming fish to get from there to here already.

                  Takes Salmon 2 weeks to swim from False Pass to the Mouth of the Kenai......

                  How many months ago was the melt down?

                  I highly doubt it's the case....But it do make ya wonder.
                  “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
                  "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    its also might not be an Alaskan fish

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ZOINKS!!! It's the Phantom Salmon Scoob!!!
                      Ruuhh rantom rammon!!! roohh nooo!!!!

                      sigpic
                      www.arcticangler.ca
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's clearly squamous cell carcinoma! That'll teach that fish to fake bake.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          that fish must be from nondalton!
                          Semper Fi!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            That fish is why fish should be tested and have their partners tested before spawning lol.
                            There's a fine line between fishing....

                            and standing on the shore like an idiot! ALLEN BRADLEY-TANGLE LAKES ADVOCATE/FANBOY

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Way too many kisses from Catch and Release!

                              Kodiak, 2 weeks...

                              Rosenberg/Florida
                              "Two decades researching and defining fishing opportunities in the Last Frontier!"

                              Comment

                              Footer Adsense

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X