First king of 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First king of 2011

Went out to Ship creek with fellow forum members BigCox and 900Fusion. After fishing all weekend without a hit I was rewarded with a sweet 25lb chrome hen. First time ever fishing Ship and landed a fish. I couldn't believe that she hit my spinner 2 feet from the bank leaving me no room to fight it. She just stood there head shaking like mad without ever taking off. 900Fusion was there in two seconds flat to help bank the fish. I never seen him move so fast! lol. A good start to the season. Tight Lines!

Click image for larger version

Name:	nooks king 002.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	2509777
    http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

i was down there too....didnt see you guys but was parked next to bigcoxs rig....i didnt think there was enough viz to fish spinners.....i was fishing a magwart......
    AWESOME FISH! you gonna be down there later this week?
    sigpic

Release Lake Trout

Comment

Nice size and color. I'll be hitting ship creek this weekend to test out my cured roe. I hope they like shrimp and anise lol

Comment

Was a pretty awesome sight to see glad I was able to help you land your first of the season. I only hit 2 Jack's one 17in and other over 20 that did the same as yours and when I set the hook the **** thing came out of the water but made it'd way off the hook.
        -Tight Lines & head shakin
        sigpic

Comment

Nice Job, now I Hate you 2. Rockin the spinners, I like it.
          sigpic
          Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
          www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Where were you at on the creek that you were able to get in the water like that?
            Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

Originally posted by c6 batmobile View Post
              Where were you at on the creek that you were able to get in the water like that?
              He's using his jedi powers to levitate on the water...LMAO!

Nice fish Nook!

Fish On!
              You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Comment

If only. It seems you sink to your knees if you even think about getting in the water there.

Comment

Well if the Master is a haten then I am with him. I hate all three of them!!!!!!!!! Ok Maybe not! Congrats on such a nice fish and best of luck to you all. 900 not fishing flies? What's up with that!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMoose View Post
                    900 not fishing flies? What's up with that!
                    Hahaha i would if they would hit the dang things but gotta go with what works!

Jedi- you may call us Master 1 Master 2 and Master 3 lmao. You really need to get down here!

Nook- why so serious need you consintrate that hard to not make an O face lmao
                    -Tight Lines & head shakin
                    sigpic

Comment

Do I get a beer for showing you the secret?
                      Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

Comment

Jelous! today was dead!

Comment

I'm headed down for tomorrows morning tide. Anyone else headed down to Ship?
                          "Safety does not happen by accident, it's a choice"

Comment

Originally posted by RustyMonkey View Post
                            I'm headed down for tomorrows morning tide. Anyone else headed down to Ship?
                            Was down there this morning. Got to watch yet another king caught about 100 ft from me.

Im either doing something wrong or chasing em into other peoples rigs.

Comment

Was it roe or lure it bit on?
                              "Safety does not happen by accident, it's a choice"

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X