Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything on the Kasilof yet?

I'm heading up in about three weeks.

I'm hopping Monday June 20th is a good day.
    brad g.
    So Cal, USA
    Visit my Sporting Clays website
    http://www.ysr-racer.com

Some pix from early in the week-end in a small album at: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2.155914998237

Everything seems per the norm right now, but lighter than normal pressure for sure ... I even have a couple of open days next week, which is a rarity at the first of June. On Friday AM, we never saw a single boat fishing during our entire trip ... almost shocking!

Comment

Haven't seen any Kasilof reports in a few days. What's the word on kings?

Comment

They are there.

Fished it on Monday. Not heavy action, but action in all the usual places. Satellite was the hottest. Peoples the slowest, but that was mid-day with the sun beating down. Still a fine trip.

Also caught a nice red on a kwik-fish. Bonus!

Comment

Whats the best thing to wrap kwik fish wit? I was thinking prawns or sardines on a k14 or k15.

Comment

Originally posted by Teacherman View Post
            Whats the best thing to wrap kwik fish wit? I was thinking prawns or sardines on a k14 or k15.
            K13's with sardines or bounce bait with spin-n-glos! Fished 5 days down that way between there, Anchor, and the salt, had a blast!
            Piscor Ergo Sum

Comment

Floated from the lake last saturday to the hwy take-out. Only put a little effort in fishing with no luck. The river is low and expect to row almost an hour from the ramp to the current if you don't have a motor.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X