The Big or Little Su

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big or Little Su

Are these tidal streams or not? I would like to find a place semi local to anchorage that is not completely affeceted by tides to fish for salmon

I'm not aware of any fishing that takes place in the Big Su - other than its tribs & their mouths. Not sure how far up river would be considered tidal.
    Little Su is also tidal - probably halfway between the mouth & Burma Landing.
    Rule of thumb - if a river runs into Cook Inlet - ITS TIDAL, what with the 28"+ tides in the inlet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary View Post
      I'm not aware of any fishing that takes place in the Big Su - other than its tribs & their mouths. Not sure how far up river would be considered tidal.
      Little Su is also tidal - probably halfway between the mouth & Burma Landing.
      Rule of thumb - if a river runs into Cook Inlet - ITS TIDAL, what with the 28"+ tides in the inlet.
      He meant 28ft. I am assuming.

Comment

NOPE! Pretty sure he meant 28 inches...Really? Felt the need to post that? Trying to pad your post numbers now that Vince is gone? Wow, too funny...
        When the HOGS show up, somethins gonna DIE!!!
        Blood Sport
        32' Custom Wooldridge
        MMSI #: 338181573

Comment

God bless you typo enforcers/interpreters...
          When the HOGS show up, somethins gonna DIE!!!
          Blood Sport
          32' Custom Wooldridge
          MMSI #: 338181573

Comment

Originally posted by Slayintrout View Post
            He meant 28ft. I am assuming.
            yep, that's what I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly View Post
              NOPE! Pretty sure he meant 28 inches...Really? Felt the need to post that? Trying to pad your post numbers now that Vince is gone? Wow, too funny...
              "Vince" who???
              "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
              ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

Comment

I think you need big huevos. and just get out there and find out.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X