Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know of any southcentral alaska fishing clubs that are open to join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know of any southcentral alaska fishing clubs that are open to join?

I am just curious if anyone knows of any southcentral Alaska fishing clubs that are open to join. I would like to broaden the species of fish that I am targeting. Currently, I have located prime Red and Silver locations, but I am struggling with King Salmon. I would like to hone some good fly fishing techniques for Kings along with what types of leaders and rigs to use. Sometimes I cant believe that after being here three years it seems that Im still going solo on all the missions and dragging individuals that are less than enthused to fish. Where are all the fishing crazies at? Am I the only one that wakes up in the morning thinking about where and when Im gonna catch the record, lol? Anyways, any comments would be nice.

The Alaska Fly Fishers is in Anchorage and packed with guys who know their stuff. Programs at their monthly meetings are informative, and they have fly tying gettogethers.
    "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
    Merle Haggard

Comment

Brown Bear

Thank you Brown Bear. This is exactly what I am looking for. I will fill out the membership and start getting involved. I am really looking forward to learning some tips and swapping stories with other fishing enthusiasts. Thanks man!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X