First Deshka King caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Deshka King caught

Deshka posted on FB that the first king was caught this past Friday (13th).
    Hope we get a huge run this year!!
    BK
    BK Marine Services 232-6399
    Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
    Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Originally posted by bkmail View Post
    Deshka posted on FB that the first king was caught this past Friday (13th).
    Hope we get a huge run this year!!
    BK
    I'll fish to that!!

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Comment

Well there goes the neighborhood. Pictures, for what? It's FaceBook fact. I believe it took less then two hours from the time it was landed to the 1st FB post. Kind of like the Bin Laden tweet. Who was going to be 1st to tell the story?

Comment

Dopont,
          What do I win for posting it?
          BK
          Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
          Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fishwhacker View Post
            Pictures or it didn't happen!
            I'm with you. Kinda like the 104 pound king in Whittier a month or so ago. So FB is the new Snopes?

Comment

Dopont,
              What do I win for posting it?
              BK
              How about a ride down to the Deshka River to catch our own?

Comment

A couple years ago my Bro in law and I picked up our first king on the Little Su on May 12th. I've heard rumor of kings caught in late April but have yet to find any hard evidence.
                AKmud
                sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Originally posted by chico99645 View Post
                  I'm with you. Kinda like the 104 pound king in Whittier a month or so ago. So FB is the new Snopes?
                  +1, need evidence.
                  "In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." John Muir

Comment

I'll give ya a ride Dupont, but we have to fish upriver away from the crowds. I don't like sitting there with everybody at the mouth. Bring your camera so we can prove it happened though. LOL!!
                    Looking forward to a huge run this year and enough fish for everyone!
                    BK
                    Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

I'll give ya a ride Dupont, but we have to fish upriver away from the crowds. I don't like sitting there with everybody at the mouth. Bring your camera so we can prove it happened though. LOL!!
                      Looking forward to a huge run this year and enough fish for everyone!
                      BK
                      I figure the only way this is going to happen is if I sell my boat, I bought it in 2008 and we haven't had a decent run since!!

Comment

Take one for the team LuJon! Sell that sucker and lets break the curse!!
                        BK
                        Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

If I were the first to get a King in the Deshka. Not sure I'd post so quickly.
                          I might be a week or so late with the info. It's a very busy time of the year after all.
                          & I'd surely have a picture.
                          They probably got a mess of hooligan too.

Comment

Originally posted by chico99645 View Post
                            It must be true, I saw it on the internet........ :topjob: :whistle:

Comment

It was Deshka Landing that posted the information on their page, so far I have found their reports to be accurate and can't see why this would be any different.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X