My flies!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My flies!!

Allright so after my computer being a pain in the ass when trying to upload pictures on here, i figured i would just post a link to my flikr. I when ever i take new fly pictures i update it so check it out. Enjoy http://www.flickr.com/photos/55198437@N05/?saved=1

that is a sick album, you should take the creek names off the pictures of fish though...

great flies
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Comment

That would be an impressive album for anyone, let alone a 16 year old.

+1
      "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." -A River Runs Through It

Comment

kickass album!

great flies!

Comment

Great flies!
          Piscor Ergo Sum

Comment

sweet album! how often did you fish the ausable?
            -Tight Lines & head shakin
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys appreciate the comments try and and get some more pictures soon... 900 last year i fished the ausable for the first time i beleive it was the may 28th or around there for only 2 days. The brown drake hatch happend the second night witch is awsome, bugs everywhere and night fishing just listening for the big boys and stalking them. Didnt catch a lot but the 4 fish that i did was so fun, 3 18" inchers which feel like monsters on a 4 weight and a 23 that got my blood going!!! can post pics latter maybe. Thanks

Comment

I hear that, when the big browns are on the move its a pretty awesome experience. i fish browns on quite a few creeks back in michigan, the mouse is a very effective pattern when the moon is out. And can get a little freaky out there when your sitting on a deep hole and the rapids just below you explode when the big boys move. sounds like a herd of deer running up the creek.
                sigpic

Comment

My dad and grandpa talk about fishing that river all the time. I have never been but they have sparked an interest. Go WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kenaibow fan View Post
                    Go WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I knew there was something i liked about you!!!!!!:topjob::topjob::topjob::topjob: Octopus will fly with a sweep tonight. get your brooms.

That would be sweet to see some pics. I cant wait to go back in november and chase some of those big browns.
                    sigpic

Comment

nice job! those pike flies look sweet!
                      “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

Comment

Those look awesome i have recently been reading and watching alot of videos about catching pike on the fly and i think that you just sealed it new goal added to this summers list!

Comment

Gorgeous flies. Gorgeous photography.

You have a real knack for tying interesting (and apparently effective) flies, and photographing the flies, fish and other sights we all enjoy on-stream.

I'd be interested in a thread sometime about techniques for taking good pictures of flies. There must be some techniques that even budget minded amateur photographers could appreciate.

Excellent stuff, man. Thank you.
                          No habitat, no hunter.

Comment

Allright so i'm adding more fly pictures tonight at the moment..... I have a light box three lights one on top one onn each side i could take a picture of the whole set up for you and explain in better detail. Thanks for the comments, really i know nothing about photography i just point and shoot kinda. lol thanks guys

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X