Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in last one was fun. Set a theme or free for all

Comment

Room for one more or is the swap full. If room for one more count me in eh. Have a minnow / fish pattern I would like to share. Don't laugh at it. :-)

Comment

if I'm not mistaken there is room for another roud:

01 Dmahay
        02 Mikezm
        03 Neverborn
        04 Border Collies
        05 900 Fusion
        06 Slayintrout
        07 FurFishGame
        08 Larry007
        09 Wyo2AK
        10 browell7
        11 ak_logan
        12 BlueMoose
        This land is your land, this land is my land

Comment

How about instead of a sculpin swap, we could do a winter/spring swap. Like smolt, sculpin, lamprey/leech, nymphs ect??

Comment

Sounds good slayintrout. I'll do a spring stone or something like that
            -Tight Lines & head shakin
            sigpic

Comment

Cool Thanks eh! Being that I have been spending way to much time at the vise this winter which is not a bad thing just getting old. I will include the bait fish minnow as my fly selection and add an extra little something something as a bonus fly just for giggles.

Comment

So what is the final theme?

Comment

Theme, anything goes spring/winter like. If your inclined for another, speak up. I dont really give a rip, honestly.

Lets have the flies in the mail to me before February 17th...then I have a few days to sort and mail back to make the March deadline. And a few days after you wow your ladies for Valentines day for last minute attentions.

I will PM you all my Addy (address) for mailing....and I am not a wise guide...so your sure to be renumerated with 12 other flies!

Happy New Year
                  Dan

Comment

I haven't posted here for a while, but I logged in tonight to see if anyone was doing a fly swap this winter:shot:

'Looks like I'm a little late, and you have your 12. No big deal...

If any one drops out, let me know - I'll take their place.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." -A River Runs Through It

Comment

Hey, I will send a PM too, but just to letchya know, I recently went through my fly tying stuff and I don't got the equipment I need, I reckon I could whip something up but I will resign and give cube01 my spot.
                      Eccleasties 8:11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed quickly, There for the hearts of the sons of men among them are given fully to do evil.

Comment

Originally posted by FurFishGame View Post
                        Hey, I will send a PM too, but just to letchya know, I recently went through my fly tying stuff and I don't got the equipment I need, I reckon I could whip something up but I will resign and give cube01 my spot.
                        Sounds like a deal... I'll gladly accept!

Dmahay, count me in...
                        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." -A River Runs Through It

Comment

Sounds good. Dmahay, thanks for hosting.

Comment

Browell, you cannot receive PM's.

Comment

I was trying to tie a sculpin and due to lack of experience for tying this type of fly, spent all night but no success, photo is not submitted because is look nasty. My wife made one for 20 minute, the result is on photo, I was very surprised.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sculpin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	2482744
                              This land is your land, this land is my land

Comment

Dmahay, I don't think I have enough posts to receive pm's yet. My email is rowell.benjamin@gmail.com
                                Would you send the info to that address?

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X