Fiberglas reproductions. Who??

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Attention Alaska Artisans and Product Manufacturers!

If you are an Alaska-based Artisan, Crafstman, Author, or Product Manufacturer, or any local business offering products available for sale, we welcome you to add a listing to the AOS Directory. Basic listings are free, and include a summary of your business, physical address, 1 photo and an email address.
Paid listings are being offered through a special promotion: $150/year includes a Featured Directory listing, a link to your website, phone number, email address and a forum welcome announcement linked to your directory listing. We look forward to presenting Alaska products to our audience! Please send an email message to customerservice@alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com if you would like to submit your listing or receive additional information.
Click arrow in top right corner for next announcement.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dan: Sorry I missed your dates, I was thinking it was next week you were coming thru, my mistake. Hope to catch up with you next time.

BTW, where did you end up going to?
    Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

I was going to get up with you till we made travel plans. Tight itinerary around work dates. Would love to meet up next time. In Ketchikan airport now, Seattle, DC, drive to NC, etc.. Then back to work. Coming back in Oct/Nov if all works out. We should break some bread then.

Dan
      The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

Sounds good. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
        Dean
        Vegetables arenít food, vegetables are what food eats.

Comment

Boga mount

I don't think I've ever seem a "mount" or a "replica" with a Boga.:shot:

Comment

**** little people
            The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

Originally posted by danattherock View Post
              **** little people
              Stand up Q so we can see you
              Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

Comment

That........was awesome!!

Originally posted by qkayak View Post
                I don't think I've ever seem a "mount" or a "replica" with a Boga.:shot:

Comment

Originally posted by alaskachuck View Post
                  Stand up Q so we can see you
                  I think he was too eff'd up to stand in this picture.
                  May have had something to do with the Carolina Tea.

sigpic
                  www.arcticangler.ca
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

Comment

Big congrads Dan! I know you got to be stoked. wheres the pics?
                    sigpic
                    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
                    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

The picture of the picture that you texted me looked pretty nice. What a toad! I have heard good things about Black Water, but have never seen them in person. Mark Oslund is phenomenal. He is the best I have personally seen. I look forward to seeing the better photo.
                      sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

Larry McMurphy at Woodland Taxidermy does really nice work, too. Take some time and shop around; you have photos and measurements, they're not going anywhere.

Comment

found this too,......

http://fantasiesinfiberglass.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X