Fishing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing?

Was wondering if anyone wants to meet up and go do some fishing this saturday. PM me if interested.
    -Tight Lines & head shakin
    sigpic

I forgot to mention where. Like to hit the Kasilof with the backup of kenai
    sigpic

Comment

Aaarrrggghhh!
      You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Comment

PM sent!
        Hope to see you down there.
        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." -A River Runs Through It

Comment

wish I could go, but I am a stay at home dad, work on the weekends kinda guy, and this weekend makes me work. Would love to take you up on that though, I would love to go any time, and am willing, but this weekend calls for laying floors. Good luck to you.

Comment

900- PM sent.

Comment

Had to ask right as I headed back to the slope. Bummer

Comment

if i wasn't broke i would. haha
                hook, line, sinker, done.

Comment

How was it 900? Give the report and pics already!!! HAHAHA

AZinAK

Comment

Fishing was pretty much a bust, headed to the kasilof first in search of some steel which once again eluded me, We on ly seen one caught, so we decided to hit the kenai for some afternoon bows. Fished one spot which produced nothing, then headed to the bridge to try th ole trusty fly and boy was it windy. I missed and then lost one resulting in a fat doughnut, Kenaibow fan found a nice little bow stripping one of my tired and true smolt patterns :topjob:. All in all was still great to be on the water instead of at home, met some cool dudes in the process, will gladly fish anytime with either one of you. Heres a couple pics.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	2479329Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	2479330
                    sigpic

Comment

Its about time joe got a new freakin' hat. Nice fish

Originally posted by 900fusion View Post
                      Fishing was pretty much a bust, headed to the kasilof first in search of some steel which once again eluded me, We on ly seen one caught, so we decided to hit the kenai for some afternoon bows. Fished one spot which produced nothing, then headed to the bridge to try th ole trusty fly and boy was it windy. I missed and then lost one resulting in a fat doughnut, Kenaibow fan found a nice little bow stripping one of my tired and true smolt patterns :topjob:. All in all was still great to be on the water instead of at home, met some cool dudes in the process, will gladly fish anytime with either one of you. Heres a couple pics.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]48263[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48264[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by 900fusion View Post
                        All in all was still great to be on the water instead of at home, met some cool dudes in the process, will gladly fish anytime with either one of you. Heres a couple pics.
                        Yep, was a great trip (Shadowcaster and I met up with 900Fusion and Kenaibowfan down there.)

The water was WAY low - I had never crossed the Kenai on foot before! Lol...
                        Didn't feel so much as a bite, but it felt good to be on the water. Sunday was a little better weather than Saturday - we even had some sunshine on our faces for a bit.
                        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." -A River Runs Through It

Comment

Originally posted by bowdy15 View Post
                          Its about time joe got a new freakin' hat. Nice fish
                          well Chuck made me do it! LOL He ditched the bills hat so I figured why not.

Comment

All in all it was a good time, and 900's fly was sweet! Ryan you should get some! Or make a few. Just wait till 900 gets back this fall and we go chase them when they're fat!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X