replied
    Originally posted by cube01 View Post

Hope that helps.
    It does help, thank you...

Leave a comment:

• cube01
    replied
    Originally posted by tjm View Post
    Please define 'open'...do you mean there's a fishable seam at the mouth or is it open enough to run a boat? ....
    At the trail at the end of Talkeeta it was open water upsteam and downstream as far as I could see, and banks on both sides. (Then walls of snow on both sides on the banks)
    I can't speak for any other portion of it though.

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• tjm
    replied
    Originally posted by cube01 View Post
    the Talkeetna River is open. Was there on Saturday.
    Please define 'open'...do you mean there's a fishable seam at the mouth or is it open enough to run a boat? ....

Leave a comment:

• kwackkillncrew
    replied
    went and had a bonfire and beers at jim creek.. the knik has some open water also

Leave a comment:

• cube01
    replied
    Originally posted by icb12 View Post
    Not even close to enough ice gone to fish yet. I like where your head is at though.
    Agreed... Willow is the most thawed of them up there, a little open water but not enough to fish... If you want to go to the mouth and check there, bring snow shoes.

If you really want to get a line wet, the Talkeetna River is open. Was there on Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• icb12
    replied
    Not even close to enough ice gone to fish yet. I like where your head is at though.

Leave a comment:

• AKmud
    replied
    Went by yesterday on a ride to Talkeetna.... Saw a little open water, but it would be tough to fish. Won't be long though.

Leave a comment:

• monk2015
    started a topic Willow ice out?

Willow ice out?

Does anyone know if the river has started to thaw enough to fish yet?

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X