Video Report:Kenai River March 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Report:Kenai River March 2011

Hit the Kenai this past weekend with some fellow forum members. Weather couldn't have been any better, which resulted in a few hookups on the fly rods. Definitely the most people I've seen on the river in the past couple of months, the long bright days and 40 degree temperatures have people coming out of hibernation:topjob:. Enjoy!

Fish On!

http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_vid...e=&category=mr
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Sweet Video!
    Piscor Ergo Sum

Comment

Sweet! Even tho i was defeated i still had a blast, great camera work if i say so my self. lets do it again this weekend............master!
      -Tight Lines & head shakin
      sigpic

Comment

Way cool underwater shots.And nice fish too.......

Comment

great video! view from the bridge is a good idea!
          This land is your land, this land is my land

Comment

Originally posted by bigcox View Post
            ... people coming out of hibernation:topjob:. Enjoy!
            Just wait til next weekend: 91 views and counting...
            Looks like fun! Great job on the clip, bigcox. Thanks for posting this!
            No habitat, no hunter.

Comment

Another fun trip on the Kenai. Definately couldn't ask for better weather. What great camera work....
              http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

great video! if you dont mind sharing what camera where you using for the underwater shots?

Comment

Great video! The weather was awesome and it was good seeing ya'll down there. I may have learned a trick or two from ya.:topjob:
                  I have such a hard time trying to decide which outdoor activity to do every chance I get!! Living in AK is a mental challenge

Comment

Originally posted by monk2015 View Post
                    great video! if you dont mind sharing what camera where you using for the underwater shots?
                    It's a point and shoot Olympus 1030SW.

Originally posted by ADUKHNT View Post
                    Great video! The weather was awesome and it was good seeing ya'll down there. I may have learned a trick or two from ya.:topjob:
                    Right on, it's always cool to meet other forum members. Weather was awesome!

Fish On!

Comment

great video! Now I am envious...haha Do they have to call you "Master" every time you cross the bridge. I am still ice fishing..boohoo
                      sigpic
                      Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
                      www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Originally posted by JediMasterSalmonSlayer View Post
                        great video! Now I am envious...haha Do they have to call you "Master" every time you cross the bridge. I am still ice fishing..boohoo
                        Come to think of it... he Just might have to call me "master guide" lmao for pointing out the rising fish and using my flies. definitely layer the smack down
                        -Tight Lines & head shakin
                        sigpic

Comment

great vid,
                          i got to get out there and go fishing before it closes for the spring spawn.
                          “We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” - (Aldo Leopold)

Comment

Great Vid! You definitely had more luck or skill this weekend than me. went out on Saturday and only hooked up one 1 bow about 18" on the two hander. fished from below the bride down to princess, then walked the ferry down to the guard rail hole... water really shallow and slow, hard to get a good swing. anyhow there was a big dead moose in the river below the ferry. just an ear sticking out of the water. thought that was kinda strange. Anyway great video you guys, way to show us mopes how fish. Even though yall are fishn indicators, i still got respect

Comment

Originally posted by aksnowfish View Post
                              Great Vid! You definitely had more luck or skill this weekend than me. went out on Saturday and only hooked up one 1 bow about 18" on the two hander. fished from below the bride down to princess, then walked the ferry down to the guard rail hole... water really shallow and slow, hard to get a good swing. anyhow there was a big dead moose in the river below the ferry. just an ear sticking out of the water. thought that was kinda strange. Anyway great video you guys, way to show us mopes how fish. Even though yall are fishn indicators, i still got respect
                              haha..LMAO! Yeah those dammn indicators are a pain the @ss! I must say it brings a form of entertainment when the fishing is as slow as it is. When I'm not using one, I find myself staring at the person that is using one. Definitely not needed in the summer time!

We must have seen you at the guardrail hole. We were across the river from the roadside, I think you and another guy walked down from the ferry. Looked pretty brutal casting that two hander in that narrow water...seeya on the water.

Fish On!

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X