Look What I bought..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look What I bought..

Definitely Stoked! I've been wanting one of these since I moved down to Anchortown almost two years ago. I know my niece is excited for me, as well as all my buddies I fish with. Seeyeah on the water!roud:

Fish On!

Click image for larger version

Name:	P3183503.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	2509427Click image for larger version

Name:	P3183502.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	2509426
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Sweetness! Lets go
    -Tight Lines & head shakin
    sigpic

Comment

what is it? From the looks of it your garage is long overdue for some cluttering up! You just move in or what?

Comment

Originally posted by 900fusion View Post
        Sweetness! Lets go
        We will take it out soon...

Originally posted by rimfirematt View Post
        what is it? From the looks of it your garage is long overdue for some cluttering up! You just move in or what?
        Hater! I don't even think you deserve me telling you what it is if you think that garage is cluttered. Wintertime sucks I know, but 'cmmon man, talking about a guys garage? What the hell is wrong with you?

Fish On!

Comment

Originally posted by bigcox View Post
          We will take it out soon...

Hater! I don't even think you deserve me telling you what it is if you think that garage is cluttered. Wintertime sucks I know, but 'cmmon man, talking about a guys garage? What the hell is wrong with you?

Fish On!
          I think you misread. I was just making a joke about how UNcluttered your garage is. I mean I have never seen an avid fishermans garage NOT filled with stuff. I was kinda of giving you a thumbs up for the restraint. Peace and fish on!

Comment

Originally posted by 900fusion View Post
            Sweetness! Lets go
            I think you misread. I was just making a joke about how UNcluttered your garage is. I mean I have never seen an avid fishermans garage NOT filled with stuff. I was kinda of giving you a thumbs up for the restraint. Peace and fish on!
            Well right on Matt, I'll admit I did. It's a Kenai Drifter from Gary King. Made the deal in about two hours, it's going to see alot of use. Let me know if you want to go fishing, I'm pretty sure this floater can float a lot of peeps.

FIsh On!

Comment

You bet! HURRY UP fishing season!

Comment

Good looking raft! Is that a motor bracket hanging off the back?
                Congratulations!
                No habitat, no hunter.

Comment

I will 2nd the congrats. I hope you enjoy it for many seasons. Have you checked with Dennis if it does not have power you might not get to hang with the Jedi Master anymore. :-)

Comment

life is good !!! See you on the water

Comment

Originally posted by BlueMoose View Post
                      I will 2nd the congrats. I hope you enjoy it for many seasons. Have you checked with Dennis if it does not have power you might not get to hang with the Jedi Master anymore. :-)
                      He will learn how to row, I guarantee it!

Fish On!

Comment

That's a sweet raft. This fishing season will be what dreams are made of. lol looking forward to the maiden voyage.
                        http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Awesome Times Ahead!

bigcox I'm tickled for us! My biggest quandary currently is I can't decide where I'm gonna mount my rod holder :whistle:
                          Last edited by fullbush; 03-20-2011, 21:37. Reason: Awesome Times Ahead!
                          sigpic

I'm taking a poll
                          <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

Originally posted by fullbush View Post
                            bigcox I'm tickled for us! My biggest quandary currently is I can't decide where I'm gonna mount my rod holder :whistle:
                            You know your always welcome on this vessel, maybe we can trade a day of sportfishing for a day of commfishing. Let me know when you have some freetime this summer.:topjob:

Fish On!

Comment

who makes the frame and congrats on the boat

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X