Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullbush View Post
    I know he has a lot of valuable info to share....
    One of the few who actually has knowledge on areas WAY past the Kenai.
    I am not against the flippin kenai, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering every other stream... ~Paul O'Neil~/~Wyo2AK~

Comment

We should have a Kenai subforum...
      I am not against the flippin kenai, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering every other stream... ~Paul O'Neil~/~Wyo2AK~

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyman87 View Post
        We should have a Kenai subforum...
        I would rather see a Parks forum. Seems to be enough info on the Kenai on here.
        Piscor Ergo Sum

Comment

I could go for a Parks forum to. Love that area
          Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

Comment

How are you gonna go to a thread clearly labeled kenai river than moan about it Obviously you have enough time on your hands. Use it wisely is my advice
            if you wait to the lasdt minute it only takes a minute.....

Comment

Thats cause he doesnt pay attention in class and sits on the internet
              I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
              but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

What are you talking about? The notion of starting a Parks forum was brought up and I agreed. Same as I would agree with starting a Kenai forum.

Comment

Originally posted by kwackkillncrew View Post
                  Thats cause he doesnt pay attention in class and sits on the internet
                  Haven't been of the school age in a long time there bro.

Comment

Sorry I brought up a Parks sub-forum in a Kenai Thread. A.D.D. flares up every once in awhile!
                    Piscor Ergo Sum

Comment

I still say Kenai forum. That way all of the Kenai stuff is in one area. That or we should rename the Flyfishing Forum the Kenai Forum.

I love the Parks, but would also love to hear about other rivers/creeks in the state. So give that thing its own little area

Comment

Good god.
                        PLEASE stay away from any water specific forums... Yes, we can all agree that these spots aren't by any means hidden, but we don't need to go turning the parks streams, or any other place, into an even bigger attraction with a big red arrow like a specialized forum.

Bring on the flames, but please - NO parks streams forum.
                        "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." -A River Runs Through It

Comment

Agree cube01 no need for specific water forums!
                          -Tight Lines & head shakin
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 900fusion View Post
                            Agree cube01 no need for specific water forums!
                            I agree with cube and fusion..............no need for it. That's what starting your own thread is for right? I mean if they start putting water specific forums or threads......that page will never end, there is to many streams....what a pain that would be for the guys that run this site.

Comment

I just want the Kenai to be isolated.:nyanya:

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyman87 View Post
                                I just want the Kenai to be isolated.:nyanya:
                                tired of hearing about the kenai already this year??????? LOL

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X