X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JediMasterSalmonSlayer
    replied
    Sweet!

Solo in the whirly bird...it could have only been sweeter chasin fish in it.

Will be looking out for ya on your next trip home.

TSS

Leave a comment:

• Sapper 27
    replied
    Fore sure MasterGrowden! I should be back up in mid-May to move the rest of my family down here for the last few months of school. I think some fly fishing for some monster graylings is in order. :cool: Thanks for the well wishes to all...

Shawn

Leave a comment:

• growden1
    replied
    Sweet!

Nice job man, sounds like you are working hard to find your way back up here. Too bad we couldn't hit quartz while you were on your R & R, but it was just too **** cold! Have to try next time.

Fish On!

Leave a comment:

• 6XLeech
    replied
    Congratulations!

Congratulations on your first solo flight!
    And to your wife too on her new fly rod.
    Let us know how you both do.

Leave a comment:

• danattherock
    replied
    I read here the other day where someone said that the TFO "recovery" and "healing" rods were using the TFO Professional blank. You should be able to find this on the TFO website.

Leave a comment:

• Sapper 27
    started a topic solo'd!

solo'd!

Not really a thread about fishing but just wanted to say that I had my first solo helicopter flight yesterday here in flight school!:cool: Now I can start scouting some fishing holes from the air (I had to throw SOMETHING about fishing in there). Oh yeah and I bought my wife a TFO Casting for Recovery 5wt fly rod for her for Mother's Day. It's a beautiful looking rod and I was wondering if anyone in here had tried it. Plus it gives me more reason to go fishing...family time! Win-win situation!

TSS: I just need to get back up to Wainwright so we can get our fly-in fishing business up and running:cool:

Sapper in the Skies

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X