solo'd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solo'd!

Not really a thread about fishing but just wanted to say that I had my first solo helicopter flight yesterday here in flight school!:cool: Now I can start scouting some fishing holes from the air (I had to throw SOMETHING about fishing in there). Oh yeah and I bought my wife a TFO Casting for Recovery 5wt fly rod for her for Mother's Day. It's a beautiful looking rod and I was wondering if anyone in here had tried it. Plus it gives me more reason to go fishing...family time! Win-win situation!

TSS: I just need to get back up to Wainwright so we can get our fly-in fishing business up and running:cool:

Sapper in the Skies
    sigpic

I read here the other day where someone said that the TFO "recovery" and "healing" rods were using the TFO Professional blank. You should be able to find this on the TFO website.
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your first solo flight!
      And to your wife too on her new fly rod.
      Let us know how you both do.
      No habitat, no hunter.

Comment

Sweet!

Nice job man, sounds like you are working hard to find your way back up here. Too bad we couldn't hit quartz while you were on your R & R, but it was just too **** cold! Have to try next time.

Fish On!
        http://www.youtube.com/growden1

Nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Comment

Fore sure MasterGrowden! I should be back up in mid-May to move the rest of my family down here for the last few months of school. I think some fly fishing for some monster graylings is in order. :cool: Thanks for the well wishes to all...

Shawn
          sigpic

Comment

Sweet!

Solo in the whirly bird...it could have only been sweeter chasin fish in it.

Will be looking out for ya on your next trip home.

TSS
            sigpic
            Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
            www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X