Sportsmens Warehouse Sale Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportsmens Warehouse Sale Military

For any of you who might be in the military (active, guard, reserve) on the 24th of Jan 09, they are having a military appreciation sale. 20% off everything except firearms (10%). FYI
    To bead or not to bead, that is the question... :confused:

Fairbanks

Anyone know if this applies in Fairbanks too?
    AKShawn

Comment

I know it applies to Anchorage and Wasilla. I would call the Fairbanks store and ask. They may do it since the Anchorage area stores are doing it.

Comment

Always 10% off for military

SWH gives military 10% off just by showing your card.
        I usually always ask everywhere we go but I forgot the one time and the SWH cashier ask if we were military for the discount. Kinda nice. I went back and picked up a couple more lures.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckD View Post
          SWH gives military 10% off just by showing your card.
          I usually always ask everywhere we go but I forgot the one time and the SWH cashier ask if we were military for the discount. Kinda nice. I went back and picked up a couple more lures.
          I must be getting the short end of the stick! It's always been 5% for me.
          In 2011, the United States military finally starts to enforce the no sodomy rule...

Comment

5%

It is 5% now. It was 10, but it changed last year or the year before. I was in Sportsmans yesterday, and the guy at the fishing counter told me that most of the rods won't be 20% next Saturday. He said some of the manufacturers won't allow their products to be discounted. A few of the ones he mentioned were Loomis, TFO, and St. Croix.

Jake
            All the romance of trout fishing exists in the mind of the angler and is in no way shared by the fish.

Comment

Sportsmens and about every other store out there get their rods for about half of the retail price, (100% mark up) so 20% shouldn't be a problem. The only things mentioned in their posted ad and when speaking to them was firearms, ammo, and electronics, all of which will be 10%.

Comment

I was wrong....

but I coulda swore the cashier girl told it was 10% for discount, and I didn't really check to be honest.
                I'm also go next door to Sams for beer resupply when I get into Anchorage which is what is usually on my mind. But hey, a discount is a discount and thats not a bad thing.

Comment

FYI
                  Wasilla's Military Appreciation day is a bit differant then Anchorages. They WILL be offering 20% discount on Optics and Electronics that are up to $800, anything over that amount is 10% off. Firearms are still only 10% off, but Ammo is 20% off.

Larry

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X