No announcement yet.

Early October Parks Bows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They look good up there in early October..

I am not against the flippin kenai, since I cannot but suspect it keeps armies of the unworthy from discovering every other stream... ~Paul O'Neil~/~Wyo2AK~

Comment

Fished Willow last weekend. Caught a couple decent rainbows at the mouth, and saw other guys catch a few grayling. Pretty slow overall. I hiked up stream and found ZERO fish. Any recent reports? I figure the mouths will produce a fish here and there but it seems as though the main streams are getting pretty empty. Please someone tell me I'm wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzyman87 View Post
        They look good up there in early October..

What I really want to know is how does injun Joe never spill his beer??? He is truly a master. I mean before his pataguccis had that built in auto-leveling beer pocket. But the Simms?? he just jams it in there and yet- never spills.

Good work fellas. Come on down, I got somewhere we need to go. You will like it.

Comment

Originally posted by mbrenna View Post
          Fished Willow last weekend. Caught a couple decent rainbows at the mouth, and saw other guys catch a few grayling. Pretty slow overall. I hiked up stream and found ZERO fish. Any recent reports? I figure the mouths will produce a fish here and there but it seems as though the main streams are getting pretty empty. Please someone tell me I'm wrong!
          There are still fish to be had. I found quite a few the last couple days. They have been hammering big leaches on the swing. So fun!
          "The North wind is cold no matter what direction it's blowing"

Comment

Nice photos danner! Did you go mouth up, parks down down, or float??

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X