Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anybody is up for chasing valley trout this Friday, let me know. I'll be on foot that day and plan to cover some ground and swing some flies. Have been doing quite well recently but have no fishing partner that day, and that's no fun... PM if interested
    "Live that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Show respect to all and grovel to none. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Comment

i am looking to go with someone on the kenai, does anyone have any open spots on their boat or raft. let me know i will help with whatever. i have my own gear. thanks

Comment

This thread doesn't look too used, but I'll give it a shot. I recently moved to Anchorage. I have hit the Parks Hwy a few times and want to try the Kenai Peninsula before it gets too late in the season. I don't have a job yet so I am free to fish whenever. I am really good and buying gas and lunch. I don't have a boat, yet. Anyone interested?
        RorySeiter.com

Comment

Anyone want to hit the upper Kenai this weekend. I have a 13' foot cataraft and could take one other person.

Comment

Anyone here willing to take a 5-year Alaska resident "newbie" out and show him the ropes on any of the Parks streams? Not sure I like the thought of venturing along the rivers alone.

Comment

Last month I spent 2 1/2 weeks fishing the upper Kenai for trout & dollies. I want to get out again and am looking for someone willing to share fuel expenses. I'm somewhat flexible, but this Wednesday (10/5) or Sunday would be good. Monday-Wednesday next week would also be doable.
              I come with a drift boat.

Comment

Hi Folks,

My fishing partner's enthusiasm for going fishing with me has dropped with the temperature. If anybody is still chasing trout and are looking for some company, let me know. I have flexible schedule...

Comment

I have a flexible schedule.(and apparently, I have poor grammar and poor proof-reading skills!) Sorry about the typos.

Comment

Originally posted by chucknduck View Post
                    I have a flexible schedule.(and apparently, I have poor grammar and poor proof-reading skills!) Sorry about the typos.
                    I'm interested despite the poor grammar skills. Where are you looking at fishing? Shoot me a text sometime. 907-301-4515

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X