This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute Fishing partners sticky

So I often find that when I want to go fish everyone is busy... So throwing this out there.. Can we get a sticky so people available can post? Or someone wanting a fish partner for the day can leave an invitation?

Any one up for chasing bows and dollies on the upper kenai tomorrow? 15 Sept

Comment

Is this still an active sticky? Always looking for fishin partners. I'm new to ak and guessing the fishing is close to an end besides ice fishing.

Comment

I'm free on the weekends. Willing to do some fishing. I love fishing for bows and dollys

Comment

Originally posted by WFishin View Post
          Is this still an active sticky? Always looking for fishin partners. I'm new to ak and guessing the fishing is close to an end besides ice fishing.
          Oh how wrong you are sir! You can fish as much into winter on some rivers here as you want for trout. It all depends on how bad you want to fish and what you can tolerate.

Comment

You just made my day. I'm a die hard and will be out there. Frozen snot sickles. . I welcome you

Comment

I am currently free during the weekdays, waiting for the next job to start, I maybe able to do something, let me know.
              The secret to fishing is: Fish where the fish are.

Comment

I moved to Alaska 3 years ago. I haven't had time until this year to really get out on any of the local rivers or streams. If anyone is looking for a fishing buddy I'd love to get out there and learn the local lay of the land, fishing techniques, etc.

Comment

Message sent..

Comment

I have been in Alaska for 6 months now and still don't know anyone else that fly fishes. If anyone needs someone to go with let me know. I have caught the fly fishing bug but am limited because I don't really know where to go.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Heading from Fairbanks to the Klutina on Friday July 11th, be back sat or Sunday depending on how long it takes to get your 12 reds. Bring pole, tent, and beer. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Have a opening on my boat Friday the 8 th heading down Thursday night

Comment

I'll be on the Kenai sometime around the 22-25th and am always down to fish. Might drift he middle Saturday but Sunday and Monday are tentative.

Comment

Originally posted by akchase View Post
                            Have a opening on my boat Friday the 8 th heading down Thursday night
                            I should have said I am floating the upper, taking the toy hauler with the drift boat Thursday night

Comment

If anyone has a open seat floating the Kenai. Let me know I will pay for any costs. I am free sat- Mondays every week.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X