X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qkayak
    replied
    Originally posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
    Made it just East of Haines Jct. before calling it a day.
    Woke up to an inch of snow Sunday morning.
    Made it home at dinner time tonight.
    The ceremonial unloading of the truck happens tomorrow and Wednesday it's back to work.
    Good seeing you this fall! See you next year Dave.

Leave a comment:

• DRIFTER_016
    replied
    Originally posted by fullbush View Post
    Haha George is my mentor by criky! This time I did show, I got Jake as living proof! Tried to get Dave Orr to swing up on his way north but he wanted to make the border by dark
    Made it just East of Haines Jct. before calling it a day.
    Woke up to an inch of snow Sunday morning.
    Made it home at dinner time tonight.
    The ceremonial unloading of the truck happens tomorrow and Wednesday it's back to work.

Leave a comment:

• danattherock
    replied
    Sounds like you were a day late and a dollar short.

See you next time George

Leave a comment:

• fullbush
    replied
    Originally posted by danattherock View Post
    Haha George is my mentor by criky! This time I did show, I got Jake as living proof! Tried to get Dave Orr to swing up on his way north but he wanted to make the border by dark

Leave a comment:

• danattherock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fullbush
    replied
    Originally posted by power drifter View Post
    Fullbush you must have lost in that ass kickin contest as I meet Fusion and Raptor today while fishing but no sign of you. You missed a good day on the water.
    Actually the only thing I missed was you guys. Hunt&fishAk and me fished together where me and you were fishing that day. I went up to his camp and shot the Shet w/ him by the fire for a bit, but I was On a tight schedule. I knew you guys were at the mouth and was coming down but I stepped on something in the water and twisted the heck out of my ankle and fell down. I saved myself from totally going in but my arm got wet to the shoulder. Seeings how my arm was already wet I started salvaging vibrax and pixies off a log. Shoot me a pm or call me when you go again.

Leave a comment:

• power drifter
    replied
    Look I'm busier than a 1 legged man at an ass kickin contest this time of year...if you're pissed cause I didn't make it I apologize, i really wanted too. If you stay pissed then blow me cause I stressed my ass off trying...if you really want
    To fish w/ me I'll be at sheep today fishing w/ Jake, bowfan, 900 fusion, and raptor plus a
    Host of others
    Fullbush you must have lost in that ass kickin contest as I meet Fusion and Raptor today while fishing but no sign of you. You missed a good day on the water.

Leave a comment:

• potbuilder
    replied
    Yeah that's it. As for this sMartphone Internet concept, I'd be more literate lighting it on fire and posting w/ smoke signals than I am trying to interact w/ this tiny s creen
    Sorta works the same as the electronics on your boat?

Leave a comment:

• fullbush
    replied
    Originally posted by danattherock View Post
    No, no, no, no, no.

It is "Busier than a one legged man IN an ass kicking contest".
    Yeah that's it. As for this sMartphone Internet concept, I'd be more literate lighting it on fire and posting w/ smoke signals than I am trying to interact w/ this tiny s creen

Leave a comment:

• danattherock
    replied
    Look I'm busier than a 1 legged man at an ass kickin contest this time of year..

No, no, no, no, no.

It is "Busier than a one legged man IN an ass kicking contest".

Leave a comment:

• fullbush
    replied
    Look I'm busier than a 1 legged man at an ass kickin contest this time of year...if you're pissed cause I didn't make it I apologize, i really wanted too. If you stay pissed then blow me cause I stressed my ass off trying...if you really want
    To fish w/ me I'll be at sheep today fishing w/ Jake, bowfan, 900 fusion, and raptor plus a
    Host of others

Leave a comment:

• danattherock
    replied
    Pleasure was ours. See you next time.

Dan

Leave a comment:

• tailwind
    replied
    Chuckles is back in the basement liver training, Aces pre-season started yesterday in Colorado and our first home game is just around the corner against Vegas I believe.

Chuck, anytime you have an un-claimed season ticket I will gladly buy it.
    Thanks again for the hospitality at FPLIII, I can't wait to do it again next year, hey maybe I'll even fish this time!
    Dan, as always, thanks for the great post. The fishapalooza thread is always the brightest room in the building.
    Have a great day fellas and don't forget to dust off those cowbells. GO ACES! WOOT!

Leave a comment:

• danattherock
    replied
    Why is Chuck MIA?

Reminds me, Fishapalooza III unofficial soundtrack....

Leave a comment:

• danattherock
    replied
    You can count on it Steve and thanks for the invite. Would love to spend more time talking with you. Enjoyed the conversation we had and wished we had more time to hang out with you. See you next time man.

-Dan

Leave a comment:

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X