This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long you in anc dan?
    "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

• Dan, liquor stores in Alaska don't close for holidays. They are open longer.

Sheesh
      ><((((>.`..`.. ><((((>`..`.><((((>

"People who drink light 'beer' don't like the taste of beer; they
      just like to pee a lot." --Capitol Brewery

Comment

• One hour tailwind.

Liquor and groceries.

Heading to RRCG asap.

See you there.
        The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

• Go get them Dan. I just left Chuck 4 hours ago.

Comment

• Fd up nit sure how fishing goes
            The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

• Originally posted by danattherock View Post
              Fd up nit sure how fishing goes
              Dipped into the Carolina tea already, eh? I will be hitting the road around 3:30 on Friday. If you guys need a shuttle let me know. Cheers!
              sigpicSpending my kids' inheritance with them, one adventure at a time.

Comment

• Hey all, is rrcg still charging for sites this week? Thinking of bringing camper down tomorrow so I don't have to on Friday....

Comment

• I'm not down there now, but last week when I was down the guy in the brown building told me they would be charging till around the 15th. Their site online says open till the 6th so sometime between now and the 15th it should go to free.I think they stop charging the 11.25 launch fee after labor day.

Comment

• Originally posted by akseakayaker View Post
                    Hey all, is rrcg still charging for sites this week? Thinking of bringing camper down tomorrow so I don't have to on Friday....
                    Was just there on saturday and was charged.
                    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by danattherock View Post
                      Fd up nit sure how fishing goes
                      This is some drunk redneck talk. I am gonna have to send it to Larry the Cable Guy for a translation.

Comment

• Originally posted by qkayak View Post
                        This is some drunk redneck talk. I am gonna have to send it to Larry the Cable Guy for a translation.
                        I can translate for you as I am semi-fluent in drunk redneck talk.

"I'm lonely for my little buddy Q. I really wish he would hurry down so we could sing about mud, tires, and tailgates, and we could dance under the stars (or clouds). I'm pretty drunk. Chuck, Dave, Joe, and Carrie are sleeping and I'm too excited to sleep. Any of you guys wanna come down now and help me finish this bottle of American Honey?"

That's about as close as I can get to an accurate interpretation without a bottle of American Honey in my hand.

I told Dan on the phone that I would abstain this week until I saw him, hoping that would give him a chance to keep up. Thursday night is looking more like the time to head down as I don't wanna wait until Saturday to hoop it up with the fellas. Looking forward to building a tarp city and burning some 2-cycle oil with the chainsaw. Time to peel paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phish Finder View Post
                          I can translate for you as I am semi-fluent in drunk redneck talk.

"I'm lonely for my little buddy Q. I really wish he would hurry down so we could sing about mud, tires, and tailgates, and we could dance under the stars (or clouds). I'm pretty drunk. Chuck, Dave, Joe, and Carrie are sleeping and I'm too excited to sleep. Any of you guys wanna come down now and help me finish this bottle of American Honey?"

That's about as close as I can get to an accurate interpretation without a bottle of American Honey in my hand.

I told Dan on the phone that I would abstain this week until I saw him, hoping that would give him a chance to keep up. Thursday night is looking more like the time to head down as I don't wanna wait until Saturday to hoop it up with the fellas. Looking forward to building a tarp city and burning some 2-cycle oil with the chainsaw. Time to peel paint.
                          LMAO! Why would you wait til Saturday. That's just crazy thinking there.

Comment

• Hopefully this won't screw things up to bad for you guys. I would hit the middle before it gets blown out.

This is the upper river outlook.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• That's not good. Oh well, sounds like it's time to order a couple of extra kegs.

Comment

• Phish, if you do that I'll kick some $$ in.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X