Pictures from the Parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from the Parks

Spent my last couple days off doing what I do. Didn't see a single other person the whole two days. something to be said for that. Also, I found a water bottle. I was going to offer to return it, but last time somebody on here tried that....

ok, I'm kidding. It's an Alaska Mountaineering School Nalgene, blue in color. Spring Washup. If it's yours, pm me, tell me where you lost it, and I'll tell you if it could be yours.

PS: the 4 picture rule is Laaaaame!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Awesome pics man. Makes me want to leave right now and head north. Love the parks
            Alaska: We're all here cuz we're not all "there"

Comment

Nice pictures, looks like you had fun.

Comment

love the pics and your signature made me laugh!

Comment

bongbottle
                  You know... Thats a lame excuse. That (bottle) had NO dirt on it whatsoever..... So that "I thought it was spring wash up" Don't hold water. Keep it. You saw us fishing.... we had the spot you wanted. You couldn't fish it so you left and took the (bottle) bottom line. You guys are exactly why I have the outlook on young people I have. You all think the world owes you something INSTEAD of working for it. Keep the (bottle) obviously you needed it! Cause I've been fishing up there for OVER 15 years and NEVER had a problem before you. Go back in that stinky a^& hole you came from. You don't deserve to fish up here!!!!

great~pics
                  "When the time comes for a man to look his Maker in the eye, where better could the meeting be held than in the wilderness?"

Comment

LMAO Tailwind!!!!!!!!

Comment

nice photos. makes me want to call in sick.
                      sigpic
                      Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
                      www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Originally posted by tailwind View Post
                        You know... Thats a lame excuse. That (bottle) had NO dirt on it whatsoever..... So that "I thought it was spring wash up" Don't hold water. Keep it. You saw us fishing.... we had the spot you wanted. You couldn't fish it so you left and took the (bottle) bottom line. You guys are exactly why I have the outlook on young people I have. You all think the world owes you something INSTEAD of working for it. Keep the (bottle) obviously you needed it! Cause I've been fishing up there for OVER 15 years and NEVER had a problem before you. Go back in that stinky a^& hole you came from. You don't deserve to fish up here!!!!

great~pics

dang that was pretty good almost word for word what gramps said to you.

Comment

Nice photos. That's funny Tailwind.

Comment

Those are some nice photos, great post thanks for taking the time!

Comment

Originally posted by kenaibow fan View Post
                              dang that was pretty good almost word for word what gramps said to you.
                              NO..not almost. It IS. Copied and pasted I bet. That tailwind, not only is he a pot smoking thief, but not he's stooped to plagiarizing other members words!!

Originally posted by tailwind View Post

Thanks for the comments guys.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X