Video Report:Susitna Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Report:Susitna Fantasy

Forget all that you see, it's not reality, it's just a fantasy!

AkNook, 900Fusion, and myself hit the valley yesterday in hopes of cathing some early King Salmon. Good thing we were prepared to fish the smaller species as they were in abundance yesterday. We definitely had an epic day of fishing, weather was nice, fish were biting, and we were definitely on the fish. We easy caught over 100 fish between the three of us, for those folks that are wondering where we were fishing, watch the video, it's no secret! Hope you enjoy!:topjob:

Fish On!

http://www.trophy-clips.com/view_vid...e=&category=mr
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Looked like it was a very fun day out on the water. Another great video to enjoy. Man, I am so glad that winter is over for those fish so that they can fatten up. LOL. Tight lines.
    Only those that can see the invisible can do the impossible.

Comment

Video Reports are pretty awesome, too bad people don't make more of them. Maybe this season will show an influx of them.
      A bad day fishing is still better than a good day at work.

Comment

Great vid, great day on the water! Crazy amount of fish caught, 4 species day, and quality fish too. And to top it all off.....It was such a nice day out! I'll be fantasizing about this day for quite some time..... lol Looking forward to the next trip. Fish on!
        http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

"That not reality"....nice job the interior was hot also but not for fishing. You guys cant keep doing that with out me...LOL Great VID!
          sigpic
          Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
          www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Awesome day multiple doubles and no one on the creeks but us. Definitely a fantasy! "It's the potion" hahahahahaha. "Oooooooh Man"
            -Tight Lines & head shakin
            sigpic

Comment

Great job guys, One of my favorite holes.

Comment

Originally posted by AKnook View Post
                Great vid, great day on the water! Crazy amount of fish caught, 4 species day, and quality fish too. And to top it all off.....It was such a nice day out! I'll be fantasizing about this day for quite some time..... lol Looking forward to the next trip. Fish on!
                What was the 4th species? I saw rainbow, grayling and char / dolly varden...

Comment

The 4th species was a white fish
                  -Tight Lines & head shakin
                  sigpic

Comment

The 4th species was a white fish. It was my first white fish. It was a little dinker however. Still cool to land a fish I have never caught before.
                    http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Originally posted by AKnook View Post
                      The 4th species was a white fish. It was my first white fish. It was a little dinker however. Still cool to land a fish I have never caught before.
                      Dinkers don't make the cut...LMAO!

Fish On!
                      You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Comment

I bet there were 50 people there the next day. And who said these forums have nothing to do with the rivers getting overfilled with people? Too bad some people feel that they have to share a video of every trip they go on.

Comment

Originally posted by fishak24 View Post
                          I bet there were 50 people there the next day. And who said these forums have nothing to do with the rivers getting overfilled with people? Too bad some people feel that they have to share a video of every trip they go on.
                          Is it your river? No its not. People are going to find fish and places to fish with or without videos. No place around the road systems are a secret. Like it was stated before we don't need negative feedback on the GREAT videos posted on this forum. These guys do a great job editing the film. Do you write and email all the big fly fishing media companies and share your feelings too? I think you are sour because you went there the next day and didn't catch any, LOL!

Nice video guys, KEEP IT UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishak24 View Post
                            I'd wager that half the places you routinely fish now were once unknown to you until someone "volunteered" the info. Very few true "honey holes" exist anymore because of technology......i'e' the internet. It's not gonna get any better.... Just enjoy it while you are fortunate to still do so.

Comment

That was a really funny attempt to put me down captain D.......... (not you fishn). Didnt say it was my river. And no i dont email the big companies cuz they dont put out videos on local rivers every time the get footage.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X