'Palooza III shirts and hoodies

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    where do i need to send the money because i wanna get on forsure at that price.
    Semper Fi!

    Comment


    • #17
      I'll take one medium hoodie.

      Comment


      • #18
        You and your wife can fit in a medium
        The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

        Comment


        • #19
          those are pretty nice.............good job, not surprised at all to see a bunch of hoodlums running around in those things on the kenai this fall! LOL

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by kenaibow fan View Post
            those are pretty nice.............good job, not surprised at all to see a bunch of hoodlums running around in those things on the kenai this fall! LOL
            Yep, you better watch out!!!!
            The invasion begins in only 3 1/2 months!!!
            I promise not to grease you out of your spot too badly.
            sigpic
            www.arcticangler.ca
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by DRIFTER_016 View Post
              Yep, you better watch out!!!!
              The invasion begins in only 3 1/2 months!!!
              I promise not to grease you out of your spot too badly.
              Hey you still have to help with the pin rod before you start pulling that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by kenaibow fan View Post
                Hey you still have to help with the pin rod before you start pulling that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
                Welllllll, OK!!!
                sigpic
                www.arcticangler.ca
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hey Dave...
                  Hubby and I will be at Palooza again this year...he told me he ABSOLUTELY wants us to get the hoodies from you....so, PM me and let me know where to send the $$$$
                  ~ Kristie~
                  The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope. ~John Buchan

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by AKFishinGirl View Post
                    Hey Dave...
                    Hubby and I will be at Palooza again this year...he told me he ABSOLUTELY wants us to get the hoodies from you....so, PM me and let me know where to send the $$$$
                    PM sent Kristie
                    sigpic
                    www.arcticangler.ca
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_7mPiqoqw&t=11s

                    Comment

                    Footer Adsense

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X