Lake Louise boat launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Louise boat launch

Anyone been to Lake Louise in the last few days? I wanted to get out on the lake before it freezes up. I might be too late.

Hopefully someone will give a newer report. I was there a week ago from Monday. It was wide open, I did not see any ice on the lake. Smaller lakes on the road were showing signs of freezing. I think there were 25 or so trailers there in the lot.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

The lake Louise Lodge webcam shows ice on the lake looks like 50 feet out from shore there and Ken at 3 lakes rentals said it was 8 below there this morning so I'ld say boating is about done at lake louise till next summer.

Seafish

Comment

Thanks fellas!

Comment

Let us know how you did. I hope the information was good enough to help.

Patriot Life Member NRA

Comment

I'm headed over on Sunday and be back on Tuesday. I will post an update. Thanks

Comment

OK, I made the trip to the lake. The launch was open and useable. Snow on the ramp but no ice on the water in the bay near the launch. The Lake Louise road was a mess coming out on Monday (I bugged out during the snow storm) with any where from 8 to 12 inches of snow on the road. DOT had not plowed the road as of 1:30 pm yesterday. I did get out on the water but only for a couple of hours. I did not fish but I did see a few surfacing in the shallows. Not sure if they were big whitefish or lakers. Good luck!

Comment

Good that you were able to launch. It would of sucked hauling a boat all that way for nothing. Thanks for the report.

Patriot Life Member NRA

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X