Fishery thief, need info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishery thief, need info

I was talking to a neighbor (this will be neighbor 1) about this and that, we got on the subject of fishing. He had told me about a fishing trip on the Su with a neighbor ( neighbor 2) who lives closer to him. They were each on Catarafts and came to a place where there was a net strung out from the shore. Neighbor 2 had stated it was an illegal operation and decided to take action on his own and he cut the net loose and either let it float away or kept it, not sure. After doing this, neighbor 2 spotted a game camera on a tree or pole and went ashore and took it. Supposedly, there was a cabin up the hill. I asked neighbor 1 why he didn't report it and he said he felt intimidated not to. Neighbor 1 was in his 70's and no. 2 late 30's. Has anyone heard about this or know who owned that net and camera or shine any info on this? It would be appreciated so this person can be prosecuted. Thanks
    JOHN

I've seen nets deployed in other areas but never with a camera. Someone must really want their stuff. Always look for more hidden cameras.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Comment

Always have more than one camera. I won't deny that I have hung a few eddy sets in my younger years. They were all on the Rez though.
      Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

“he cut the net loose and either let it float away or kept it, not sure”

A net cut loose to float away will not always quit catching fish.

Comment

Make one camera visible and as the bad guy removes it, the second well hidden camera will get close up pics of the bad guy

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X