Silvers in Mat-Su area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bassfishinglawyer View Post
    Boomer! You even have the right shirt on - I'm a sooner! Shoot me any information you can. Be there in about 50 hours.
    Actually I hate to break it to ya, but I'm a Michigan Wolverine fan. My wife is a sooner fan so she buys me the t-shirts. Sooners aren't bad though. My wife is an Okie, so I'll root for the team for her.

Comment

Boomer! You even have the right shirt on - I'm a sooner! Shoot me any information you can. Be there in about 50 hours.
      You canít receive PMs until you have 10 posts, send me a text at 406-261-6499, I can give you a couple spots to pick up a few in the matsu area.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
        Actually I hate to break it to ya, but I'm a Michigan Wolverine fan. My wife is a sooner fan so she buys me the t-shirts. Sooners aren't bad though. My wife is an Okie, so I'll root for the team for her.
        Gotta love Okies. My wife and I were both raised (and wife born) in OK. Where's your wife from?

BTW - I can stomach the blue and gold. I'd just as soon they dominate the Big 10, especially if not OSU and PSU

Comment

Gotta love Okies. My wife and I were both raised (and wife born) in OK. Where's your wife from?

BTW - I can stomach the blue and gold. I'd just as soon they dominate the Big 10, especially if not OSU and PSU
          She's from Shawnee and I hate the Buckeyes.

Comment

She's from Shawnee and I hate the Buckeyes.
            Perfect on both accounts. :topjob:

Comment

Go Blue!!!!!

Comment

It rained pretty much the entire time we were there. They were just starting to come into Montana when the water started rising. The bite was really tough every day but the last, when it took me 10 casts to get my first two (including my 1st cast of the day) and then I ended the day catching 4 on my last 4 casts (obviously catching a releasing). Per cast I had an awesome day, because I hardly fished for silvers that day. Started tough but ended good. But everything was high and muddy. had to work to find some cleaner/calmer areas. Thanks for all the thoughts guys! I'll be back in a year or two. Always love it up there. Even got to catch a couple of nice lake rainbows, so a little bonus as well.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X