Russian River 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian River 2018

Does anyone out there know when or heard when the bag limit will increase at Russian River?

Originally posted by kidfromgarcia View Post
    Does anyone out there know when or heard when the bag limit will increase at Russian River?
    it most likely wont.

Comment

Wow???? I wonder why? Do they know or realize how many sockeye are in the Russian? I am not an experienced fish counter but if they plan to have less than 42,000 go through the weir they might want to think again. The Russian Sockeye fishing has been great your sockeye outing will be very short then enjoy trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Frostbitten View Post
        it most likely wont.
        Just found out it starts after the stroke of midnight. You can easily get the new limit in the morning. The Russian continues to be really good. The 6 a day runs until mid-July. Wish 6 a day would have started sooner and I could be done with reds for the year.

Comment

Yup, finally a river that is just meeting quota! Letís make sure it barely meets its minimum by increasing limits! (Sarcasm) seriously with how poorly every river in the state is doing isnít it worth considering letting more fish get through to spawn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How are they running this weekend? I'm planning on going down tomorrow for the first time (Sunday July 7th).

Any pointers for a good area and tackle would be welcome.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X