X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gr8fl View Post

a la 2006

~tr
    If thats the case 2010 should have been gang busters seeing how '06 was the parent run. Quite the contrare however. Unless they come back as 5 year olds, thats more proof that good escapement don't mean squat. We shouldn't have let so many in...
    sigpic

I'm taking a poll
    <--------click this star if you think I should run for Gov

Comment

Perish the thought that the Miles Lake sonar counter is as inaccurate as the Kenai. Just thinking out loud...

Comment

oh you know it is inaccurate. Heck they can't even put it in till the 3rd week of may because of ice, a lot of time later. You can't even drive to 52 mile till june for crying out loud how do think they count fish w/o manpower? Half the run could have come in by the time they get that abomination of a counter in. Good Lord man!!!!
        sigpic

I'm taking a poll

Comment

I'd say the counter misses at least 150,000 fish 50,000 of which are kings before they even get the durn thing in
          sigpic

I'm taking a poll

Comment

Collection of Early Copper River Photos

Link on the CRCDFEC page to some of the old photos I use occasionally of dipnetting on the Copper, plus some interesting shots of the railroad through Wood, Baird, and Abercrombie canyons; and the bridge and steamboat landing near Chitina. Direct link is here.

Link on the web page says "Select Copper River and Northwestern Railroad Archive Photos"

~tr

Comment

New address: http://aksalmondipnetting.com/copper

Redirect script active on [home.gci.net] site will take you there for the time being. I may be dropping my gci account at the end of the season, so you may want to update your bookmarks.

~tr

Comment

Celebrating &gt;100,000 cumulative hits

one donation. Thanks, Ken.

~tr

Comment

Predictive Fishometer "off" for the remainder of the season. Fish at your own risk.

BTW, donations have doubled since last post. Thanks, Steve.

~tr

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X