BOF ruling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOF ruling?

What did they come up with yesterday? I can't believe nobody has posted anything about that yet.

Go to Alaska fisheries management threads, we have been posting there!!! Whopppeee dippers did good
    If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip? ALASKADIPNETTING.NET

Comment

Now, now, be nice. Dippers didn't lose but be gracious in our winning.
      If a dipnetter dips a fish and there is no one around to see/hear it, Did he really dip? ALASKADIPNETTING.NET

Comment

Jisler,
        So how much $$$ do you have invested in that dip net? Did you take your life savings to purchase it as I did mine to buy into, as you say, the "commie fishery". Thought not. Its guys with attitudes like yours that keep these two groups from ever finding common ground.

Comment

There is a place for commercial, Personal use and rod and reel fishers.....we need to stop trying to kill each other off.....as the proposals from UCIDA and KPFA, both commercial groups, tried to do to PU this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by gusdog44 View Post
            There is a place for commercial, Personal use and rod and reel fishers.....we need to stop trying to kill each other off.....as the proposals from UCIDA and KPFA, both commercial groups, tried to do to PU this cycle.
            Very true statement.
            Us Alaskans, We Alaskans.
            We all benefit from our natural resources, being "out of the norm" is kinda nice it is seen that way by our elected officials (most times anyway).

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X